JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She's the babe Ruth of wives.

I'm one lucky SOB!!!!!
Many dudes have horrible lives in my opinion. But maybe some love prison. They seem to try and make it sound ok.

Mines alright. Basically I do what I want and she complains, and then gets over it.

I subscribe to the sh!t test theory, that women need to constantly test you to make sure your confidence and resolve are there, and you pass them by ignoring it....

Time Will tell I guess.

My wife is a registered dietitian. No not a "nutritionist" that plays on TV hyping the latest diet fad. She teaches people how to change their lifestyles around food.

So I tend to eat healthy and cook healthier.

Look away, scary photo of my lunch!

67FB2CC2-98FF-4571-A466-23F302B165E7.jpeg

That's not so bad. I do miss seafood. Beef is king down here and deep fried everything is queen. Lucky I'm at the age when a good breakfast and light supper is all I require besides the 4 ozs of a good aged brown liquor.

lol!!!! Remember when dad said that, and you were like huh??! You don't like steak now?! Huh?!

Can't say I do. The old man is pushing 70 and still enjoys a big steak very much. Grilled meat, whiskey, and guns, are his interests. Apple doesn't fall too far:)

I understand tastes can mature as you get older, and you can develop tastes for things that you used to not like, but at 45, to out of the blue, stop liking things that you always have, seems kinda weird to me.

My wife is a registered dietitian. No not a "nutritionist" that plays on TV hyping the latest diet fad. She teaches people how to change their lifestyles around food.

So I tend to eat healthy and cook healthier.

Look away, scary photo of my lunch!

View attachment 526553

This just proves what some of us have always suspected that you were a hamster.... a homocidal hamster, but a hamster it is! ;):D

This just proves what some of us have always suspected that you were a hamster.... a homocidal hamster, but a hamster it is! ;):D

Keep that quiet, I don't need everyone knowing my secrets.

Greens are great but where's the protein??????

The fact that you think protein is needed my be a problem in itself.

Keep her!

I don't plan on doing anything else. She also very much likes firearms. As well as puts up with me.

She's the babe Ruth of wives.
I'm one lucky SOB!!!!!
Many dudes have horrible lives in my opinion. But maybe some love prison. They seem to try and make it sound ok.

I got lucky as well, 30 years now and its just as fun as it ever were. I think better.
When I met my wife, years ago she was driving a 74 Camaro, and she knew how to drive it as well as powerslide corners. She knew how to ride horses, go 4x4 and shoot. And she CC every day all day. And the list goes on...
I know I hit the jackpot......now why she picked me, ive been asking my self that for 30+ years,:rolleyes:

I got lucky as well, 30 years now and its just as fun as it ever were. I think better.
When I met my wife, years ago she was driving a 74 Camaro, and she knew how to drive it as well as powerslide corners. She knew how to ride horses, go 4x4 and shoot. And she CC every day all day. And the list goes on...
I know I hit the jackpot......now why she picked me, ive been asking my self that for 30+ years,:rolleyes:
What's cc?

The fact that you think protein is needed my be a problem in itself

I guess it depends on what your trying to do.

Working out 5-7 days a week and I eat 66 grams of plant protein plus a lb of lean meat daily. Eating 4 balanced meals a day.

I'm gaining muscle like crazy.

I work at a gym and my boss is very nutrition savvy.

My cholesterol fixed itself in 6 weeks, I'm headed back over the line from diabetes without meds and my IBS is under control so I'm guessing he got something right.

My wife has seen amazing results as well just by eating 3/4 of what I do. As well as putting half a dozen other people on the same plan that have all lost a lot of excess weight.

I'm sure no nutrition plan works for everyone but in my case I've seen what a low protein diet does.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top