JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Eat high quality food in small quantities. I eat very little red meat, but it will be a small tenderloin medallion, preferably elk or venison. And by small I mean 6 oz or less. Half a baked potato, small organic salad, cold micro brew.

I watched some people absolutely crush a huge seafood platter each the other weekend, and they were 300 each. No reason for that unless you want to eat yourself to death.

lol!!!! Remember when dad said that, and you were like huh??! You don't like steak now?! Huh?!

Well I'm there.
I don't mind a small tasty one.

But a big ol brontisoress piece is out now.

I'm only 45.

You poor sot, I'm 53 and I had an inch+ thick ribeye Monday & it was great!
Say you aren't married by any chance, and allowing the wife to tell you what you are having for dinner, are ya?

I watched it happen to my Dad--Mom decided one day that she knew best--poor bastard is in his 80's now and still eating rabbit food:eek::eek:

You poor sot, I'm 53 and I had an inch+ thick ribeye Monday & it was great!
Say you aren't married by any chance, and allowing the wife to tell you what you are having for dinner, are ya?

I watched it happen to my Dad--Mom decided one day that she knew best--poor bastard is in his 80's now and still eating rabbit food:eek::eek:
My wife is the least intrusive and controlling female ever known to man.

If you buy only USDA prime, or dry aged, you'll learn to only have red meat once and a while.

That's how I do it. Buy the good stuff, once and a while.

Keto Diet. If money is no object, grass finished beef. Organic.
If you are handy, game.

What is not to like about a diet where you have to add fat. Bacon is everyone's first goto?

Keto = 70% of calories from Fat. 20-25% from Protien and the rest from carbs.
Eat meat & veggies ( especially those super foods - spinach, kale, broccoli ) and some fruit (berries mostly)

I tried my first bullet coffee - that is where you add butter to your coffee rather than cream/milk. It is, um, different. Mouth feel is oily.

Keto Diet. If money is no object, grass finished beef. Organic.
If you are handy, game.

What is not to like about a diet where you have to add fat. Bacon is everyone's first goto?

Keto = 70% of calories from Fat. 20-25% from Protien and the rest from carbs.
Eat meat & veggies ( especially those super foods - spinach, kale, broccoli ) and some fruit (berries mostly)

I tried my first bullet coffee - that is where you add butter to your coffee rather than cream/milk. It is, um, different. Mouth feel is oily.

I would love to go that route but my digestive system can't handle even a regular fat diet so that would likely kill me.

I do know people that have had success with it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top