JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you absolutely, positively need to get unnecessary dirt and debris in the chamber of your rifle and need that extra weight for a useless reason. Introducing the 5 point star magazine coupler, when the mall ninja in your life already has everything, there is always an option.

Exactly, but I guess it was NY compliant. I wonder why they were discontinued? It seems like it would fit in a belt just fine

what we should do is tell the antis that we are willing to at least compromise on one thing...

the mall ninjas will accuse us of being liberal though. :p

th?id=OIP.Mafe642fd4ee4f5fe61e8419944326b7do0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=266&h=167.jpg

th?id=OIP.M32857f7719bcd6d21db126cbd6955e22o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=336&h=117.jpg

If they become banned, Im going to be rich. :cool:

But answering the OP, I bet a magazine limit would be enacted first, as a buffer for banning, then the firearms themselves.

I think if the SKS survives, we'll see an awakening of SKS enthusiast like we did the Mosin Nagant 91/30 a few years ago.

Where the antis eff up is when they specifically name firearms. :p I have no doubt our awesome community will find a way around and rename everything. Then the antis will go for an accross the board ban because they were too stupid to word things correctly (in their favor) in the first place. Thank god all of them ate lead paint as children, it makes working around their laws that much easier.

A couple of thoughts on this topic.

-Things will settle down once the 24-hour hysteria machine runs out of wallowing. Speaking of the hysteria machine, it is remarkable how none of the talking heads will discuss the result of the 1st AWB. That is: It made no measurable difference.

1.) 1994-2004 and the AW ban made no measurable difference. From an impartial study:
The Task Force on Community Preventive Services, an independent, non-federal task force, examined an assortment of firearms laws, including the AWB, and found "insufficient evidence to determine the effectiveness of any of the firearms laws reviewed for preventing violence."[25] A 2004 critical review of firearms research by a National Research Council committee said that an academic study of the assault weapon ban "did not reveal any clear impacts on gun violence outcomes." The committee noted that the study's authors said the guns were used criminally with relative rarity before the ban and that its maximum potential effect on gun violence outcomes would be very small.

2.) The balance of votes in the Senate is 54 to 45 right now, so the 2016 election would have to go really badly for half the 24 republican seats coming up for re-election. If the race keeps going as it is now, the outcome of that is uncertain. It is 5 months away and that's gonna help.

3.) Respectfully I suggest remembering: what goes on the 'net stays on the 'net; and we are not the only ones reading these posts, file-wise. No sense in providing rope to hang ones' self with.
;)

if AR's and AK's couldn't be sold anymore?

Ain't gonna happen. First, it's extremely unlikely that this will do the trick when Newtown didn't. After all those kids couldn't arm themselves, but those gays could have. And kids are a lot more emotive-producing (is that a word?) as victims.

And even if a law was passed, AR's would be easily available on the black market. There has been a huge ramp-up in AR-building infrastructure over the last couple of decades, and that is not going to disappear.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top