JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
im having technical difficulties attaching web photos from my phone but once you see NY compliant rifle.... lets just say you cannot unsee what you have seen....

You must be referring to the SAFE Act compliant guns:

image.jpeg

How is that any safer than a standard AR... Geez, no wonder America is on a decline, this is what our liberal leadership thinks we should be allowed to own... Give me a break...

Isn't it obvious? No pistol grip!! Plus, it's only a 10-round magazine. I feel safer already! ;)

Not hypothetically , but I feel that once anything is banned , then it becomes much easier to ban everything else as well.
I worry that once we start down that road , we won't stop till everything is banned.
If AR's and AK's were banned , then I think we would see mass non-compliance regarding the law.
As to what rifle I would use or go to if I turned in my now outlawed AR or AK , I'd go with a Mossberg MVP patrol , or a lever gun .
Since I have neither I'll stick with my 03A3. It may be old but gets the job done.
Andy

Last Edited:
I feel like federal registration is coming for "assault weapons," and probably big restrictions and waiting periods of new purchase.

And yea... with a decidedly anti-majority bench, some stupid SCOTUS rulings are probably headed our way, too. Right now they can't really "ban" stuff... but all it would take is 5 signatures on a SCOTUS court case to change that.

An outright ban isn't likely,but the Death by an thousand cuts is a possibility! For me, The old standby FN/FAL is, and always has been my number one go to for reliability durability and accuracy! AND, Because of the Ban on imports, they have forced us to building kits and ghost gun versions that this will never be a problem! Same with the AK/AR, Because of the number of kits out there, there will never really be an effective ban of any one type of firearms! I have made it a point of building "NON COMPLIANT" ghost guns off the books! The FAL, the AR, the AKM, AK, 74 HK MP-5 MP 5/10 HK51/53, G3/PTR, CETME! SO a Ban on any one will result in a Copy of the real thing sans the S/N so Non compliance is a non issue! Besides, an outright ban and confiscation will result in the manufacture of other devices and propellants, so as long as there is a breath in my lungs, I will not comply, and I will be making ever more creative ballistic weapons, because I will always resist! :)

My old m1 and 30rd mags. will suffice. It is the predecessor to all the plastic black guns and is battle proven and fully capable. Lots of Peep's will put em down but I bet they won't stand in front of one! Just sayin.

The machine is getting big, that's for sure. Now that we're hearing all of the crazy things they're doing with AI it's time to think smart. I see a convergence of TPTB and AI coming. That will be trouble.

Personally a ban on AR/AK rifles would have no direct effect on me or my firearms collection (don't get me wrong I will fight for others rights to keep there's as if they were the only thing I owned) so no change here.

I'll still do my close work with an M1 Carbine or short 870 and my heavy work with an M1 Garand. And for a real surprise I have a Model 12 VLP DBM Savage in .243 that will poke yer eye out at 600+++ yards easy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top