JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hypothetically, If someone had lost a pistol while riding ATVs or Horses in the Sumpter area on or around 8/1/22 , and hypothetically if I had found it on the road, would there be a way for someone similar to myself, but of course not myself, to find the owner?
If no way to trace the owner exists......
Hypothetically, the said owner could PM the hypothetical person that found the pistol...

Hypothetically speaking of course.....

Hypothetically, If someone had lost a pistol while riding ATVs or Horses in the Sumpter area on or around 8/1/22 , and hypothetically if I had found it on the road, would there be a way for someone similar to myself, but of course not myself, to find the owner?
If no way to trace the owner exists......
Hypothetically, the said owner could PM the hypothetical person that found the pistol...

Hypothetically speaking of course.....
Why not turn it into Baker County Sheriff?

I would assume that this hypothetical person will turn it into the Baker Co. Sheriff, but in the mean time might be looking to find the owner without him/her facing potential HB4005 fines for the pistol not being in "control" while lost. The hypothetical person is no lawyer, but thinks that the law seems poorly written...

Some things are best left unsaid...or "un-viewed" over the internet.

Asking for legal advice from a lawyer is often confusing enough....
Asking for legal advice from non-lawyer folks is a sure fire way for all manner of trouble.
Locking thread
Andy

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR