JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
BUT, But, but.....

Think about it......
To some people being an NRA member = being a member of a Hate Group/Criminal Enterprise. So.....who decides what lists?

View attachment 1080264

I can imagine that my name is on her list.

So then.....
The other problem is....
Once your name is on "that kind of list".....YEAH....I guess, the fun begins.

Aloha, Mark
The NRA does not advocate and organize violent criminal activity That is my test. "Hate group" is not a part of my test. You can have whatever test you want.

You wouldn't sell to someone with a BLM shirt on? Ok, fair enough. How about a Pro-Choice shirt?A Pro-Life shirt? A Biden 2024 shirt?

My point is....as an FFL, what clothing is acceptable and what isn't? Trust me, I understand your position. What I don't want to ever see is FFLs using whatever they want to refuse selling to whomever they want. That's a dangerous precedent as I stated previously.
I hear you.

Then.....
We got the DOJ (and/or local Govt) settlements for money.

Yup, an LEO and/or Agency is NOT allowed to make mistakes or get so bogged down by whatever else the people in charge want to throw at them as "their job/new job".

BUT, But, but.....
Limited immunity and all that. LOL. Yeah....blame BGC laws and/or the FBI (or local LEOs) for not following up on "tips from the public" or missing a chance etc... that could have/might have.....prevented a crime. Yup, we're seeing more of the attitude that the Govt needs to be 100% error free. And yet be in control, be responsible for, and/or do this and that, all while we "defund the police". IMHO....a set up to FAILURE.

Look for the DEEPEST POCKETS. Now, go away.

Aloha, Mark

PS......forgetabout the actual shooters

How much do you think the LAPD will be on the hook for if one of the "stolen guns" were misused?

Speaking of misused guns and Govt being on the hook.

Last Edited:
I took a new shooter out a few weekends ago. He is family on my wife's side. And has a past. Based JUST on his looks someone might want to refuse him a gun sale.

What I did was get to KNOW the man. Look past the "looks". He is polite, respectful, REALLY wants to leave his past behind and marry his girl and have a family, white picket fence and all that.........

He was also a really good shot and followed all safety guidelines with a smile and a positive attitude.

We had a great time. :)

Here's something to think about as well. Most every gunship in the area are in contact with each other, often daily, and among other reasons, to share BOLO info on suspicious persons attempting to purchase who probably shouldn't be allowed. So just because you denied some one dosnt mean they can just wonder down the road to the next shop and make a purchase!

Every LEO agency that operates in this state ( and most others) will have your back as long as you are prepared to offer a reasonable explanation as to why you denied a sale, and no D.A. will come calling on you ether, they full well know that unless they can prove beyond doubt that you deliberately acted in bad faith, your untouchable!

For those of you who have problems with what I posted previously, you should sit down and read the "Rules" for FFLs to obtaining and maintaining that FFL, and exactly what expectations the ATF/FBI and local LEO expect of you, and you should also read the responsibilities you are entrusted with, then question the wisdom of my posts about this subject!

The NRA does not advocate and organize violent criminal activity That is my test. "Hate group" is not a part of my test. You can have whatever test you want.
I agree. IMHO, the NRA does NOT advocate hate or violent criminal activity.

Though, for some.....the NRA (in their minds) does.

All one needs is the correct politician/spokesperson to say/declare that a group is....and.....it is.

Think about how close we were once?
Madam_President.jpg

Nah....
Instead of a person......
Maybe, we should leave the list making to a group?

Like the Southern Poverty Law Center (aka: SPLC). Here is an example (short list) of their work.
and another article.
From the last article I noted......
Some critics of the SPLC say the group's activism biases how it categorizes certain groups.

But since the FBI doesn't keep track of domestic hate groups, the SPLC's tally is the widely accepted one.
IMHO....that's the wrong idea too.

But really.....
I figure that the FBI already has their "moles" in place. You know.....just in case a particular group.....is advocating for a violent overthrow of the country.

Yeah, last I heard....they are even at the local PTA and/or School Board Meetings. If not......only (at this point) asking for the reporting of Domestic Terrorism/Terrorist Parents.

BUT IMHO.......
It goes further with the Liberals. Yup.....they seem to operate under a different Constitution. Like where they believe........
The 1st Amendment according to the Liberals.....
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances, unless someone claims to be offended by your practice thereof."

AND
The 2nd Amendment according to the Liberals..…
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable and makes common sense to me."

Un-American? Me or Them?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I agree. IMHO, the NRA does NOT advocate hate or violent criminal activity.

Though, for some.....the NRA (in their minds) does.

All one needs is the correct politician/spokesperson to say/declare that an opposition group is....and.....it is.

Think about how close we were once?
View attachment 1080290

Nah....
Instead of a person......
Maybe, we should leave the list making to a group?

Like the Southern Poverty Law Center (aka: SPLC). Here is an example of their work.

But really.....
I figure that the FBI already has their "moles" in place. You know.....just in case a particular group.....is advocating for a violent overthrow of the country.

Yeah, last I heard....they are even at the local PTA and/or School Board Meetings. If not......only (at this point) asking for the reporting of Domestic Terrorism/Terrorist Parents.

BUT IMHO.......
It goes further with the Liberals. Yup.....they seem to operate under a different Constitution. Like where they believe........
The 1st Amendment according to the Liberals.....
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances, unless someone claims to be offended by your practice thereof."

AND
The 2nd Amendment according to the Liberals..…
"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable and makes common sense to me."

Un-American? Me or Them?

Aloha, Mark
"Hate group" is just part of the language of control. People twist the meanings of words or replace them with others in an attempt to control the narrative. It's like "assault weapon". These words are just intended to give them and excuse to bubblegum with people. Then when we tell them they're wrong, they accuse us of doing the very things we all know they are doing.

In case some of you have never seen it.

Standard disclaimer applies.
I know (and everyone else probably knows) and don't need to be schooled about how "generalities assigned to groups" may not ALWAYS reflect the TRUE NATURE of an INDIVIDUAL even though they belong to that group. Duh....
The group(s) is/are not limited to only the above examples. Who you help and in what way(s).....is up to YOU.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Pre-background checks I'd be very careful — you actually were the first line of defense in terms of who got guns in those days. Now you have the FFL do a BGC and your legal jeopardy as about zero.

But you should never base it on physical appearence. Take a look at the biggest domestic terrorists in American history — it's all white guys who look like they're members of gun forums lol!

Who you help and in what way(s).....is up to YOU.

Aloha, Mark
Looked like a chicken wing festival to me without any fricken' hot sauce. Totally impressive how they could hit full size targets at ranges of up to 50' away with scoped rifles nearly 50% of the time. I'm completely skeered outta my mind I tells ya... outta my mind...

Looked like a chicken wing festival to me without any fricken' hot sauce. Totally impressive how they could hit full size targets at ranges of up to 50' away with scoped rifles nearly 50% of the time. I'm completely skeered outta my mind I tells ya... outta my mind...
They do need a little work. Still, good for them for taking the first step toward responsibility for your own safety. I don't know much about these folks but I seem to remember that they don't burn stuff down or shoot people. Is that correct?

Not that you care, but a word of caution, No Charge.

Even if you DO have a good point to make and an argument to back it up, to waltz into this community and be so grossly disrespectful and blind to context and contribution as to insult the member you directed that comment to, know this:

No one is listening. Better just boot up your ALT now and start over.
I'm nearing an addition to my ignore list. The azzhattery is deep in this one.

They do need a little work. Still, good for them for taking the first step toward responsibility for your own safety. I don't know much about these folks but I seem to remember that they don't burn stuff down or shoot people. Is that correct?
My take is that they drank a bit much of CNN and MSNBC flavored kooi-aid and were frightened of the impending Trump Authoritarian Rule that was as real as the peepee dossier. I would bet that a great number of them are doing the WTF dance realizing what they feared for four years happened within months of the Bungle Administration.

Regardless their armed intentions appear defensive. I'd gladly take some of them out shooting and I think they would be surprised to find out how much we have in common once you turn off the propaganda machines.

Be nice, some of us HAVE to chickenwing due to various biomechanics issues like weird misshaped shoulders.

The group(s) is/are not limited to only the above examples. Who you help and in what way(s).....is up to YOU.

Aloha, Mark
I wanna help everyone be armed in America so everyone has the right to defend themselves against anyone they feel is a threat. I equally want everyone to feel safe and armed. Welcome to America, here's and AR15 and an American Flag 🇺🇸

RE : Post #157

SOME things I can give my support to.....while some things.....I choose NOT to support.

That's ME. And BECAUSE I'm FREE TO CHOOSE.

Aloha, Mark

Pre-background checks I'd be very careful — you actually were the first line of defense in terms of who got guns in those days. Now you have the FFL do a BGC and your legal jeopardy as about zero.

But you should never base it on physical appearence. Take a look at the biggest domestic terrorists in American history — it's all white guys who look like they're members of gun forums lol!
Just be careful when people don't want to learn how to land.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top