JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In a hypothetical reality, let's assume government has restricted everyone to owning only 3 firearms BUT they can be any firearms, NFA rules do not apply. All models that ever existed and all variants thereof are readily available to anyone, at the same cost per firearm and all ammunition costs the same per round (The idea is to eliminate the cool factor just because it's rare or expensive). Nothing is serialized but big brother knows how many/what you have anyway. Watering the tree of liberty isn't a thing for this thread, just try to have fun with the idea. What would you choose? Why? I'm having a hard time coming up with answers, myself

My Hawken Rifle.
Its the rifle I shoot the best with and I have a lot of "me" in this rifle.
This rifle has kept me fed , won many a rifle shooting match and made many memories.

My Series '70 Colt Government Model in .45acp.
It was my dad's pistol and the first handgun I ever shot.
While I do not shoot it a lot...it is well loved.

My 20 gauge Remington 870 Wingmaster.
It was given to me by my grandfather and was the first gun that owned.
This gun has also kept me fed and won many a shooting match...it still goes hunting with me each year.

Of all the guns that I own...those would be the three that I would keep....
They all mean too much to me , to give up , unless I truly want to give them to someone.

Owning firearms is a important portion of my life...Exercising that Right and responsibility , is a large part of what makes me , me
Andy

Not really a "Sophie's Choice" kind of question.
  • A minigun, mounted on a Freightliner XUV or Unimog, for when traffic really pizzes me off or the zombie hoard is closing in. Plus, it'll look cool, up on blocks in my driveway, with sand bags surrounding it Think, "chick magnet."
  • A double rifle with 280AI / 20ga
  • G40 MOS for close range sport
  • A 25 cal air rifle for pest control.

54 cal air rifle
a ton of lead
A couple back up compressors for air rifle

The problem would resolve its self.

Would love any of the Old late 1800's to early 1900's European big bore Bolt actions and Doubles, think Jeffry, Holland & Holland, Rigby, ect!
Same with Shotguns, any of the side by side's from the old world, with a preference to Belgian or German!
A custom Shilo Sharps in .50/120 with a nice selection of molds to go with it and a ton of led and powder!
An original FN-49 in .30/06
An original MAS re barreled to 7.62X51
A Remmy Mod-8 re barreled to .308
A K-31 sporter re barreled to .308

Now this is a quality thread, ty OP!

No pics yet?! :s0122:

Any 3? Unlimited and plentiful ammo?

First pick:

Nothing says don't bubblegum with me quite like a belt fed M134 throwing 7.62x51 at 100 rounds per second.

JlHb5Nz.gif

Well in some parts of the world you ARE limited to three guns per person, look at some of the formerly free/not completely communist parts of Africa for example. In many areas .22's are babied because they can get another "working" rifle for hunting/guiding, but .22s (and .22 ammo) are viewed as "sporting" guns and very tough to get some Hillary/Obozo/Biden supporter to sign off on. Look for that here, "three guns for LIFE" and thank the Creepy Joe supporters when the time comes for the rope and light pole dance.

Well in some parts of the world you ARE limited to three guns per person, look at some of the formerly free/not completely communist parts of Africa for example. In many areas .22's are babied because they can get another "working" rifle for hunting/guiding, but .22s (and .22 ammo) are viewed as "sporting" guns and very tough to get some Hillary/Obozo/Biden supporter to sign off on. Look for that here, "three guns for LIFE" and thank the Creepy Joe supporters when the time comes for the rope and light pole dance.

This is were switch barrel guns like the TC Encore would be good. 22 LR to 45-70 are covered.

A modular pistol like the P320 would give you lots of options.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top