JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seriously? What did you expect? All liberals are hypocrites and fascists. It always amuses me when people seem shocked when they discover these kinds of things. You need to Expect it, not be surprised by it.

All liberals are hypocrites and fascists.... gotta to love the level of discourse on this site. It's comical how much word salad get thrown around.

at any rate, its not hypocritical for someone who gets death threats to have armed guards and at the same time to argue for tighter gun controls. I don't even agree with him but the argument that his position is hypocritical holds no water.

I'd like to see these 'death threats'. We always hear about them, like the ones the New York newspaper editor said she got, but they never seem to actually be able to produce them.

If the death threats are real, then emails etc can be traced back to their sources and we'd be seeing people arrested in droves (as they should be). No one has been arrested threatening any of these gun grabbers that I've seen.

Keith

at any rate, its not hypocritical for someone who gets death threats to have armed guards and at the same time to argue for tighter gun controls. I don't even agree with him but the argument that his position is hypocritical holds no water.

It is extremely hypocritical, either you can't see it, or refuse to see it. "Guns for me, but not for thee" is the very definition of hypocrisy. You just choose to rationalize it in a way that suits your personal beliefs. So what if his life has been threatened because he is on TV? His life is no more or less valuable than anyone else. If he believes he needs arms to protect his life, whether he personally carries them or not, then he should believe and espouse that it should be OK for people not well known to have arms to protect their security.

Liberals continually seek placing legal constraints on law abiding citizens, but at the same time abuse the very freedoms the constitution grants to us all. That is why all liberals are hypocrites. It's not hyperbole, but the truth.

For the record I think he's pretty much an idiot on gun issues. But your argument is basically he has to die a martyr in order to not be a hypocrite and that's just dumb. He doesn't like guns and he surely doesn't want to get shot by one and would prefer that people didn't have so many of them. I don't agree with him but his message isn't hypocritical.

Hypocritical? Maybe, using your line of *thinking*.

Elitist on the other hand? DEFINITELY!
Should only those with the means to spend tens (hundreds?) of thousands annually on armed security be entitled to it, while they advocate for the disarming of the rest of us?

Checked any national figures on average police response time lately Suge?
I hope so, because that is all the elitists want to leave us with in terms of armed self defense.

While they sit comfortably and securely behind their armed guards that stand duty in the halls and on the walls.

Of course for Piers, it's even worse than that. He comes from a nation and culture of anti-gun failures where the violent crime rates consistently exceed the worst America deals with.

Pull your head out and wake up to the fact that, people that are paid big bucks by mainstream media sources AREN'T your friend in the gun control debate.
Especially the ones that aren't welcome in their own country for those very reasons.

And while there are many and diverse opinions on this site, yours reflects a distinct contrarian view of the premise this site was founded on.
Which I believe was to support the 2ndA, and share views on the best way to do that.
Hint: Piers Morgan's recent contributions are aimed primarily at abolishing/abrogating the 2nd Amendment.

I don't remember Suge ever saying the Piers was right though... He was saying that Humungus's statements ("All liberals are hypocrites and fascists.") are stupid and baseless, which is true. Going around with that thinking accomplishes nothing except further separating yourself from people who want to rationally and intelligently have a conversation about these issues.

Going around with that thinking accomplishes nothing except further separating yourself from people who want to rationally and intelligently have a conversation about these issues.

Liberals are neither rational nor intelligent. I already do separate myself from them, because who wants to hang around with people hell bent on dominating you and taking away your liberties? I despise liberals, and believe they are directly responsible for most of the nations' problems. Liberals today are nothing more than fascists and PC police, and want to force their will, using the government, upon us all. They can't stand people being free, and actually thinking for themselves. They believe that they are the smartest people in the room, and know what's best for the masses. They believe in controlling other people, and their egos are fueled by political power. The days where the two sides would sit down in a room and compromise are over. It's fighting time...

Pull your head out and wake up to the fact that, people that are paid big bucks by mainstream media sources AREN'T your friend in the gun control debate.

7 Things About The Mainstream Media That They Do Not Want You To Know

When it comes to influencing the American people, nobody has more power than the big media companies do.

And until we can break this sick addiction to the mainstream media and get people to start thinking for themselves, we will never see widespread changes in our society. As long as people are being "programmed" by the mainstream media, they will continue to express the opinions, attitudes and beliefs that have been downloaded into their minds.

Liberals are neither rational nor intelligent. I already do separate myself from them, because who wants to hang around with people hell bent on dominating you and taking away your liberties? I despise liberals, and believe they are directly responsible for most of the nations' problems. Liberals today are nothing more than fascists and PC police, and want to force their will, using the government, upon us all. They can't stand people being free, and actually thinking for themselves. They believe that they are the smartest people in the room, and know what's best for the masses. They believe in controlling other people, and their egos are fueled by political power. The days where the two sides would sit down in a room and compromise are over. It's fighting time...

My god, you're serious.

I'm truly and genuinely sorry for anyone which knows you or has to work with you, and I hope you at somepoint open your eyes to see that your mindset is what causes problems in our country, not everyone else.

There was a YouTube video a while about the people from that newspaper that published the CCW info. Anyways in the video the makers claimed to be from " Citizens Against Senseless Violence" and went around asking them if they would put a sign up that said "This home is proudly gun free!" None of them would and they kept a tally of those that had armed guards. Most of them did.
I find it amazing that nearly everyone who claims that we shouldn't have guns thinks its perfectly different to have someone paid to do violence on their behalf. I really am shocked that they cannot see their own hypocrisy. The only logical answer is that they are really stupid and we have allowed them into power, or more likely, that they have another motive.
Personally I believe they are evil and think us to stupid to understand it.
The problem is that we aren't that stupid, just complacent enough to be satisfied in our everyday lives and not willing to make waves. I believe they will step on the people until they have had enough, and then we as a whole will accept no more. But I've also seen people take much more than our current climate simply laying down, worried about work, family, getting arrested etc... I'm afraid we have a very long way to go, and it will be a brutal, oppressive path.
It's a little cliche but it always makes me think of a quote. "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

Well hopefully Piers did his homework and made sure that his security guards only carry magazines with a capacity of ten rounds or less.... because no one needs more than that for protection...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top