JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hy-Score 800 Spring Pistol

American made Model 800 (1948-1970). The breech is accessed by a mechanism housed inside the swelling at the rear of the receiver. It acts like a camera shutter and seals the breech when closed. Twist in one direction to open for loading and back to close the breach. The gun is held with the muzzle pointed down to load, because the pellet has to drop through the loading port and into the back of the barrel. Hy-Score pistols develop velocity in the high 300 f.p.s. in .22 caliber. Asking $50. DSCN4469.JPG DSCN4470.JPG DSCN4470.JPG DSCN4472.JPG DSCN4471.JPG

Still available?
When I saw this pistol it was a wow moment! I have one of these in .177 that has been a closet queen for years! I think it was a little touchy on the trigger after cocking then trying to close it afterwards. As I recall, I had to hold forward on trigger then it would work. Probably some small spring or something that holds tension on trigger has broken. Otherwise it shoots just fine! I'd take $30 for it, no less.

Hy-Score 800 Spring Pistol

American made Model 800 (1948-1970). The breech is accessed by a mechanism housed inside the swelling at the rear of the receiver. It acts like a camera shutter and seals the breech when closed. Twist in one direction to open for loading and back to close the breach. The gun is held with the muzzle pointed down to load, because the pellet has to drop through the loading port and into the back of the barrel. Hy-Score pistols develop velocity in the high 300 f.p.s. in .22 caliber. Asking $50.View attachment 315758 View attachment 315759 View attachment 315759 View attachment 315761 View attachment 315760
What caliber and condition is it in

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top