JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale. HXP ammo (Made in Greece). The manufacturing date will vary and the lot numbers will vary. I just have a couple of cans available for sale at $200 per can. YES, I got my ammo from the CMP a couple of years ago.

HXP-in-clips-and-bando.jpg

192 rounds in Garand clips (24 clips to the can and packed in 4 bandoliers).

The M2 ball ammo is made to spec for M1 Garand shooting. And, the ammo can also be used with other firearms that will shoot the .30-06 caliber. It's got a 150 grain FMJ bullet (last I checked). The cartridges are brass cased and Boxer primed (reloadable). The ammo is packed in Garand clips and in bandoliers. All of it is stuffed into a spam can. This is how they are typically packaged.

My usual sales/meeting place is in Vancouver, WA (the Wal Mart near I-205 and Mill Plain Blvd). I have several cans available. Don't ask me about how many cans I have. I am not offering a discount on multiple purchases. I am not interested in trades or shipping it at this time. Contact me via the PM function and remember to leave a phone number. If you cannot complete the sale within 3 days then please wait before contacting me.

"Prohibited Persons" are PROHIBITED. So, don't bother to contact me if you fit into that category.

Aloha, Mark

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's a good deal on excellent ammo. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Vancouver within the next three days. I'll likely contact you in a few days, if you still have some.

+++++UP DATE+++++

The sale of this offering for my ammo is temporarily suspended. 1833 hrs/08/23/2022. I need to take an inventory of what is still available.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.