JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$192
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I got some of this ammo for sale. Don't ask how many cans I have because it's a secret. Yup....the government probably keeps track and wants to know everything about firearms owners now a days. LOL.

It's HXP (Made in Greece, brassed cased, non-corrosive, boxer primer, reloadable) M2 ball ammo (for an M1 Garand or any other .30-06 firearm). The lot numbers and year of manufacture will vary. And, I'm NOT about to look for your favorite lot number(s) and I can't predict if the bullets will attract a magnet or not. I'm looking to sell each can at $192. Yup, it's in the sealed spam can. LOL....breathe deep and smell the Grecian air when you open it.

HXP-for-sale-1.jpg
Buy two cans at the same time for $384 and I'll throw in the wooden crate.

If you want it.....contact me via PM and include your phone#. That way, we can move the communications along at a much quicker pace. And, please specify which ammo you're interested in (I have several other classified offerings).

BTW.....I usually do my meetings at the Wal Mart P/lot in Vancouver (I-205 and Mill Plain Blvd). I don't ship and I don't usually go to Portland, OR. The exception being....unless I just happen to be going there.

Aloha, Mark

PS......I also have Garand clips available for sale. Call them "lightly used" because I CANNOT attest that I got them "factory- brand spanking new in the wrap". It's "the luck of the draw" as to the manufacturer. The price is....50/$50. I'm not bothering to try and read the maker's markings.....though last I looked, they were American and Canadian manufacturers in the bunch. NO Chinese or CMP newly manufactured stuff.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: