JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$180
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
HXP M2 ball, 240 rds/$180. It's good for your Garand shooting or if you just like shooting FMJ .30-06. It's non-corrosive and the brass is reloadable. The can is still sealed. Imagine the smell of Greece when that can is opened for the first time in 50+ years. OK, Ok, ok...some people on the internet said that they found corrosion. So, if you purchase it and open it in front of me. If the ammo does not pass your visual (non-firing) inspection.....I'll replace cartridges, one for one.

HXP-for-sale-1.jpg

My usual meeting place is (mask to mask) in the p/lot of the Wal Mart Store on the northwest side of I-205 and Mill Plain Blvd.

If you want it....contact me via PM. Include your phone number to speed up communications. I don't want to bother anyone at work. So, if you want a text....say so. Or, request a call back between a particular time frame. Otherwise......I'm usually free to return text/calls/messages......between1000 hrs. til 2359 hrs.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....I have several cans. Can to can....lot numbers could vary. Not interested in trades or shipping it at this time.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Inventory is going....

I'll probably have to close this ad soon.

Aloha, Mark

PS....THREE cans remaining.

Last Edited:
It appears that all the cans from this lot has been sold pending funds.

This ad will be removed upon the delivery of the last can.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.