JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$205
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've been busy packing up more ammo. And this time I have some "vintage collector cans". The ammo inside is your typical HXP (and it may contain a small mix of other mfn ammo) M2 (.30-06) FMJ, brass cased, reloadable. 200 rounds to the G.I. style reusable 30 caliber can for $205. The Garand clips (25 per can) are a mix of manufacturers (NONE are CHINESE MADE).

Yes, I got this from the CMP a couple of years ago. The markings on the exterior of the can do not necessarily or accurately reflect the contents inside. The markings will vary from can to can. They are "surplus cans" and the seals are NOT guaranteed for anything. CMP said that the HXP was non-corrosive ammo. The ammo is NOT from only one lot number. If you find some "questionable ammo" (different headstamp), check it first against the many lists available on the internet or just clean your rifle appropriately.

HXP-loose-200-rounds.jpg

This is a typical can opening video from YouTube……

BUT WAIT……

I've went and placed the ammo into Garand clips (8 rds x 25 clips = 200). Rrrright…...it also gave me a chance to count the ammo too. Some cans had a little extra and so, I'm giving them to you for free (when you make the purchase).

The clipping process…… Post #9,706 in this thread.

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/what-did-you-do-today-to-prep.17206/page-486#post-2866567

My usual sales/meeting place is in Vancouver, WA (the Wal Mart near I-205 and Mill Plain Blvd) to complete the sale. No shipping. Contact me via the PM function and remember to leave a phone number. If you cannot complete the sale within 3 days then please wait before contacting me.

"Prohibited Persons" are PROHIBITED. So, don't bother to contact me if you fit in that category.

What about those "special vintage collector cans"?

Ok.....I have only one of these. Note: there is no handle on the top.
1637113680603.jpeg

And two of these. This reminds me of the cans hanging off to the side of a mounted M1919 MG. Spoken for. SOLD OUT
1637113761540.jpeg

And I have several of these.
1637113822015.jpeg

How do they compare?
1637114058718.jpeg

Aloha, Mark

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yes....I still have the "flat-top" can. And I'm sorry but I don't see myself going to Seattle anytime soon.

Aloha, Mark

I just picked up one of these cans from @ma96782 the other day, and everything is exactly as advertised. If you're on the fence, send it. This was my second purchase from him, and he's a good guy to deal with.

I just picked up one of these cans from @ma96782 the other day, and everything is exactly as advertised. If you're on the fence, send it. This was my second purchase from him, and he's a good guy to deal with.
I totally agree! If I could have afforded two cans I would have purchased two myself, but settled for one and I am very happy with what I got.

Counting my inventory.......

I only have three cans left (of this particular offering).
(2) cans of the standard can with handle
(1) can without the handle (as in the picture).

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Two Cans are now "sold pending funds".

ONLY ONE CAN LEFT.
Unless the sale falls through.
As for which can will be available? Well, I'll give the last guy (that bought the two cans) a choice of which cans he wants. What's left is what's left.

Aloha, Mark

++++++EXTRA++++++

Buy the last can of ammo and I'll throw in a "collector" wooden HXP crate. It looks like this one, though the markings might be different.

HXP-Crate-003.jpg
HXP-Crate-005.jpg

It was originally used with the old "HXP spam cans". Usually, there were 2 spam cans packed inside of the crate.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top