JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're moving there for a job opportunity. It's someone my wife knows, I don't know their details. But today was supposed to be their moving day.

They're moving there for a job opportunity. It's someone my wife knows, I don't know their details. But today was supposed to be their moving day.
Hawaiian airlines cancelled all flights. Hilo is still supposed to get 8-10 more inches today.

I wonder what she does to get a job here. There's not a lot of them available.

Hawaiian airlines cancelled all flights. Hilo is still supposed to get 8-10 more inches today.

I wonder what she does to get a job here. There's not a lot of them available.

I'll have to ask my wife later, but I seem to remember something about them being involved in some kind of church/ministry.

sun came out so I went and drug some down trees out of the roads in my neighborhood. only saw one tree that had taken out an eave on a house.

20180824_111216.jpg

Eventually. Where will the weakening hurricane track in the next couple of weeks? Our way? Dunno. It could make a tremendous difference in our immediate future. They usually track South and East.. But this one is very far North. That is all.
It needs to send its rain to Canada....cough, cough...

How is everything guys? Did you all weather the storm? How bad was the damage?

only minimal damage to my place. Had a papaya tree fall on the house. but didnt really do any damage. Bent the gutters a little that need to be replaced anyway. Pain in the butt to get it down by myself over the weekend though. Papaya trees are hollow, very light (you can chop through the trunk with perhaps 5-10 swings of a machete)

unnamed1.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Hilo down south got the worst of it with 4 ft of rain over 34 hours.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top