JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

Weatherby Vanguard chambered in .300 Winchester Magnum comes with Redfield 4x12 scope (2011 vintage). $340 (price cut). Rifle in good shape, I just don't use it much anymore.

Willing to trade, listing a bunch of items I am looking to clean out the safe. Will trade & add cash for the right deal. Also, have a 40-60 rounds of .300 Win Mag ammo for sale, if the buyer wants...these are loads that shot good in the Weatherby for big Mule deer / Elk.

Not looking for non firearms related items or ammo.
Thanks for looking

Vanguard 1.jpg Vanguard 2.jpg Vanguard 3.jpg

Last Edited:
Any particular caliber you looking for? Or a list of trade interests?
Not really....I need to clean some space in the safe, so not really looking for another bolt action hunting rifle.
I got some tax stamps back, so I am building some SBRs...so high quality AR15/10 uppers, handguards, triggers, JP Silent Capture systems, etc.
Handguns, nothing in .40 SW...will add cash for the right handgun.
10/22 or other takedown gun; kel-tec 2000, etc.
The only ammo I need is .458 Socom.
Optics, pretty well set...but maybe a EOTech or ACOG (would add cash).
Send me an offer, all I can do is say no...

Weatherby Vanguard / 300 Win Mag comes with older Redfield 4x12 scope. $350 (price cut)

Willing to trade, listing a bunch of items I am looking to clean out the safe. Will trade & add cash for the right deal. Also, have a 40-60 rounds of .300 Win Mag ammo for sale, if the buy wants...these are loads that shot good in the Weatherby for big Mule deer.

Not looking for non
Weatherby Vanguard / 300 Win Mag comes with older Redfield 4x12 scope. $350 (price cut)

Willing to trade, listing a bunch of items I am looking to clean out the safe. Will trade & add cash for the right deal. Also, have a 40-60 rounds of .300 Win Mag ammo for sale, if the buy wants...these are loads that shot good in the Weatherby for big Mule deer.

Thanks for looking

View attachment 439343 View attachment 439344 View attachment 439345

Thanks for looking

View attachment 439343 View attachment 439344 View attachment 439345
275 cash today

I'm in Vancouver Washington, if this rifle is not sold by Saturday by Saturday, tomorrow, I will purchase at asking price. I don't know about the logistics of being a Washington resident in purchasing Oregon firearms...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.