JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a bolt-action hunting rifle in a standard caliber(.30-06, .308, .270 etc...). I have $175 and an AR-15 Complete lower receiver minus the buffer to trade. The receiver and parts kit are new and the stock is a used A2. I also have a Wasr AK with the ATI Strikeforce package installed.(collapsible and side folding stock) to trade as well. Let me know what you have ASAP!
-Adam

Looks to me like Bi-Mart has Remington 770's in various calibers complete with scope, mounts and rings for $289 after mail in rebates. Scope may be a generic but what the heck, you can upgrade that when you get rich. :s0155:

Yeah, If I was going to go that route I would probably just pick up the Savage 111 from them for like $60 more. The bolt on the 770 feels like I'd break it on the first shot. I'm just seeing if anyone has an old beater 700 or 110 laying around collecting dust, otherwise it's off to Bimart I go. Thanks for keeping your eyes open!
-Adam

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.