JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have Savage mdl.110 in 243 cal. ( blue, synthetic stock) Gun is in like new condition, with or without scope (comes with rings and mounts).

Have a good day

Double Eagle Pawn here in Spokane has a dozen or so 30-06 on the used gun rack as of 2 days ago. At least 3 or 4 270's. One or more of those might meet all your criteria. I watch them close because I have found a few jewels there priced right. I expect to be there later today. If you want me to take the time to inspect closely and take notes on candidates, say so before noon, and your gun might be found. I would only identify a candidate or two with serial no. You could then call them for purchase and FFL transfer. Don't bother me one bit to take 20 minutes to see if something there rings your bell.

The fellas at that store are just the best. Deep knowledge, no BS, busy as hades right now, but fine customer service and support.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.