JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
im going to be in christmas valley coyote hunting in a week. anybody know how that is over there right now, also i will give a report on the rabbits and rats when i return home

i was in the christmas valley area a couple of years ago, at that time most of the farmers did not want the coyotes hunted. they were having a real gopher problem at the time and said that the yotes were getting a lot of the gophers

was there last week 3 or 4 inches of mud hard walking, off pavement dangerous, rabbits all over no rats , and couldn't get a coyote to even bark at me.

im going to be in christmas valley coyote hunting in a week. anybody know how that is over there right now, also i will give a report on the rabbits and rats when i return home

we ended up just hunting the bend area so i cant give you a christmas valley report, could not get a single coyote to come in, saw no rabbits and just got 1 sage rat so bend area was no good for us this time

Spent most of yesterday out around Fort Rock. Coyote calling saw nothing. But snow is all gone a few of the roads have some pretty big mud pits on them. So I would advise to stay off of them.

Wow, noticed this thread started a year ago. I don't know what the rabbits are doing but my Mother-In-Law said it was 2 degrees when she woke up yesterday. Then it went down to 1 before it started the other way. MAN, that is cold!!!! I'll be there Friday.
Mike

Same here went over Friday tried calling coyotes couldn't get any to come so we beat the brush and nothing. The only rabbit we seen wasn't 20 feet from the truck when we got up in the morning.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top