JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Craigslist in Redmond has one for $140.00. Looks like what your interested in. Also try "All of Craigslist". It searches all Craigslist ads.

Craigslist in Redmond has one for $140.00. Look in the Seattle CL. Looks like what your interested in in.
Also try "All of Craigslist". It searches all Craigslist ads.

i have a badlands pack it is nice eberlstock packs are way nicer though the quality and materials are top notch, next pack i buy wont be a ''hunting pack'' you pay extra for a company that calls it a '' hunting pack'' ive been looking at kelty packs they are very nice and priced right, camo packs are not neccesary

My first pack board was made of oak and canvas. That and a bit of rope an ax, sharp knife or a saw, etc. and I was on top of my game.
Years later I got hold of an aluminum frame with nylon supports and wondered how I ever lifted that old wooden pack board.

I've got the X3 and it's a great pack. I haven't used it for hunting yet but I did a couple weekends with it and I really like it. I was on the fence about which one to buy, I considered the Gunslinger and the G2, but ultimately got the X3 because I wanted a smaller pack for hunting.

I went to the gunshow at the expo today, and my local Whole Sales sport. I was kinda upset with the lack of selection they had. The Eberlestock seem to be extremely comfortable. They defiantly have my attention but the price is killing me.

Looked at Craiglist and of course not seeing the one I am set on. <broken link removed> Keep on hunting for it. I got a little bit otherwise I will probably end of ordering it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top