Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hunting Pack

Discussion in 'Northwest Hunting' started by Torqk911, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Torqk911

Torqk911 Yacolt,Wa Member

I was looking to get a combo pack/rifle carry for hiking.

Anyone have one of these? Are they ever at the gunshow?

Eberlestock

mjbskwim and (deleted member) like this.
  2. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Craigslist in Redmond has one for $140.00. Looks like what your interested in. Also try "All of Craigslist". It searches all Craigslist ads.

3. jbett98

jbett98 NW Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Craigslist in Redmond has one for $140.00. Look in the Seattle CL. Looks like what your interested in in.
    Also try "All of Craigslist". It searches all Craigslist ads.

4. Rock solid

Rock solid Nw oregon Member

I love my badlands pack. I've used it allot and been nothing but happy with it

5. samuelm16

samuelm16 se pdx Well-Known Member

i have a badlands pack it is nice eberlstock packs are way nicer though the quality and materials are top notch, next pack i buy wont be a ''hunting pack'' you pay extra for a company that calls it a '' hunting pack'' ive been looking at kelty packs they are very nice and priced right, camo packs are not neccesary

6. Silver Hand

Silver Hand Southern Oregon Coast Well-Known Member

My first pack board was made of oak and canvas. That and a bit of rope an ax, sharp knife or a saw, etc. and I was on top of my game.
    Years later I got hold of an aluminum frame with nylon supports and wondered how I ever lifted that old wooden pack board.

7. akrox

akrox Corvallis New Member

I've got the X3 and it's a great pack. I haven't used it for hunting yet but I did a couple weekends with it and I really like it. I was on the fence about which one to buy, I considered the Gunslinger and the G2, but ultimately got the X3 because I wanted a smaller pack for hunting.

8. OFADAN

OFADAN Brownsville, OR Well-Known Member

Eberlestock rocks! US Tactical Supply in Albany stocks quite a few if you want to try before you buy.

9. Torqk911

I went to the gunshow at the expo today, and my local Whole Sales sport. I was kinda upset with the lack of selection they had. The Eberlestock seem to be extremely comfortable. They defiantly have my attention but the price is killing me.

10. Torqk911

Looked at Craiglist and of course not seeing the one I am set on. H2 Gunrunner Keep on hunting for it. I got a little bit otherwise I will probably end of ordering it.