JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I understand it, public land is public land and hunting on BLM land is fine. If the land is being leased to a logging company though, I believe you need their permission. Can anyone verify?

Sent from my phone; typos likely.

I dont know about the logging part but the blm behind my house is open for hunting season. It used to be open all the time till the tweakers moved a school bus in up there. Must have been 10-15 of them living up there. Stripping stolen cars and cooking dope. Now theres a gate and the only time its open is hunting season...

Everything I have read & found says BLM land is open to shooting. Lots of private owed logging tracks are open to hunting & have signs on the gates stating so. The BLM is only the 'keepers' of the public lands. Use them, respect them, fight for our right to enter, hunt & enjoy them or they will legislate our right away from what is ours...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top