JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:D:D:D So how do you hunt cannibals during a SHTF? Got to save your family from them so how are you going to figure it out??:s0112::s0112:

jj

Set up a street vendor-type cart in your neighborhood. Make a sign that reads "Tasty Human Body Parts". Have various size (fake!) parcels wrapped in butcher paper, with price tags, sitting on the cart. Have a jar that says "Put $ in jar." When a cannibal(s) makes his/her selection, puts the money in the jar, you know that they are "serious." That is when multiple shots ring out from the various houses that are keeping an eye on the cart. Very easy!

so it will be legal to bait them???:s0112::s0112:

Until the urban Portland/Eugene people use their majority powers to vote in a law that says you can't use bait (fake or real) to hunt cannibals. We know such a law would be on the books soon after SHTF. No dogs, no bait, no jaw traps. Only Havaheart traps allowed. Sad. So sad. Hopefully during SHTF elections will be postponed so no additional silly proposals will be voted on.

I've positively identified one.

View attachment 199281

That does look like one out of the buzzard class (waiting for something to die to eat it) but not big enough to be a predator on it's own:D You are on the right track though. We will give you a tempoary permit but you may only use bait and no dogs. (I would hate to see a dog bite that :s0112::s0112:I like dogs)

jj

So are white lights affixed to the weapon with high capacity magazines allowed during the open season of Cannibals?
Yes but no bayonet lugs or "pistol grips". Thumb hole stocks are acceptable, but not with a bi-pod attached..No slings allowed in offhand.....There are also East-side/West-side restrictions, so know where you are hunting..

W44

Bipod users have a minimum caliber requirement and target cannibal has to be moveing. Plus cannibals must have teeth which mean the buzzard class are not legal with a bipod. Stricktly an honor sytem though.

jj

this thread is hilarious. haha .. for me i would probably take out certain area's with all the tweakers and freakazoids. and what ever is left they are probably cannibals lol.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top