JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry.. this has got to be FAKE.. don't you watch MYTHBUSTERS???? (episode 43) This isn't CONFIRMED... its ONLY PLAUSIBLE that it could happen...........:s0114::D

They could only get the barrel to split a little ways.. and thats after cramming the bore sighter down the barrel....??!??!?

I saw pictures one time of a guy that forgot to take the boresighter out of the end of his hunting rifle before he went to the range to sight it in. The barrel split just like that in those pictures I saw. This guy probably put the rifles barrel into the dirt at some point, and got a dirt plug in there.

I also had a buddy when I was younger that tried to shoot a taco bell salsa packet out of the end of his shotgun, and it did the same thing. Split the barrel like a bannana. Guy was a dingaling.

I have personally watched this happen, it can and does.
The guy I saw do it wasn't so lucky and got his face pretty cut up.
However, his eyes were fine because he was wearing safety glasses.
All around his eyes? Cut up.
The glasses? Had a big mark on one lens where it deflected something.

Yaa hoo I never forgot my safety glasses after that.

Sorry.. this has got to be FAKE.. don't you watch MYTHBUSTERS???? (episode 43) This isn't CONFIRMED... its ONLY PLAUSIBLE that it could happen...........:s0114::D

They could only get the barrel to split a little ways.. and thats after cramming the bore sighter down the barrel....??!??!?
It's real. Dollars to donuts he dropped it nose-first into the ground not long before the shot. When I was a kid my hunter safety instructor had a handful of similar examples.

:s0140: dingaling <--- hadn't heard that phrase in years
Didn't Chuck Berry do a song by that title?

I love calling people dingalings. Sometimes delbert as well, or just del for short. Dont know if Chuck Berry did a song by that title, but I bet he didnt mean it like I mean it! Ol Chucks got nothing on my dingaling!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top