JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last I knew if you have a hunters safety certificate from another state your home state should except it.

You can take the Pennsylvaia online hunters eduction course for $19.99 and recieve the hunters Ed certificate.
It takes about three hours and you can stopn get back on later that day, the next day or next week and it picks up rigjt where you paused it.

I took it for something to do last winter when it was crappy outside and I was bored.

TriCounty sometimes offers Hunters Ed classes, you could check in with them to see if anything is coming up. And other states are reciprocal. I got my Hunter Ed Certificate in Colorado many years ago and it is still good I'm told. Still have my card.

I had my son take a Hunters Ed course before I gave him a 30.06 of his own. He was nineteen and years older than anyone else in the class. Still he was a good sport about it and felt the gun was worth taking the class for. His girlfriend put his bumper sticker on the car even though she wasn't exactly the proud parent of a hunter safety graduate, or at least not yet. She later became his wife and I have granddaughter who will also eventually take the class. She will probably get a .308, though not a 30.06 I'm thinking. Got one I could pass down in a few years.

Good luck to your son.

My range has the 4-28-19 and 5-19-19 if you are interested look them up on face book at molalla rifle club. It's in colton not sure how much of a drive that is but it's an option.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top