JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I spent some time in Arkansas. Most deer hunters there use shot guns. Rifles are legal for hunting but most do not use them. With farm houses every 1/2 mile they don't like to worry about where a rifle shot goes.

You know, I wondered about the propensity of people on the left side of the US to use rifles for deer hunts. I was taught how in AL and we used 12ga slugs, nothing else. I honestly can't remember ever seeing a rifle on a 'real' hunt.

The shooter was a dipbubblegum.

What part of BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT did he not understand?

Seriously, he shot at a deer WITH a tag (and its required hunter safety course) and failed to grasp that in a populated area there might be people past the deer? And FOUR SHOTS? WTF? What kind of worthless shot is the hunter that he needed FOUR shots for a deer? I hope this stupid bastard gets charged and convicted of manslaughter. People like this give us all a bad name.

The shooter was a dipbubblegum.

What part of BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT did he not understand?

Seriously, he shot at a deer WITH a tag (and its required hunter safety course) and failed to grasp that in a populated area there might be people past the deer? And FOUR SHOTS? WTF? What kind of worthless shot is the hunter that he needed FOUR shots for a deer? I hope this stupid bastard gets charged and convicted of manslaughter. People like this give us all a bad name.

Hunter safety course is only required for minors in Oregon. Forty-some-odd year old adults get a pass.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top