JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
what gets me is they thin if they shoot it , it's ok,,,,,,,,,,,, "IF" and thats a mighty big "IF" bigfoot was real then shooting a human is waht alowable because it is a sub human?
lets not even start with all teh sub hman jokes and our own american history of who was viewed as sub human can we then shoot them as well?
no?? yeaaaaaaaaa do these guys ever really think it through,,,,,,

Repeat after me class, " There is no such thing as Bigfoot, there is no bigfoot, there is no such thing as Bigfoot.........." But if I see one I have 3 questins. First, can you guys reccomend a good local taxidermist? Second, will I need a premium bullet or will an older type cup and core type suffice? Finally, does anyone have Jay Leno's phone number? After which I will be able to sign copies of my book at fine booksellers near you.

Once a hoaxer always a hoaxer. Also I'd be less skeptical of this if he claimed to have shot it in Northern Canada or Alaska, but I have hard time believing there is anything running around San Antonio other than illegals and wild pigs.

I remember back around the 60's there was some idiot that killed a wolverine up by Mt Hood and brought it back to say, "see they are not extinct in Oregon" that went over well :-/

This though is something from the Twilight Zone :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top