JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have two Lee Armory Hunter AKMs in 7.62x39. These are in a hunting stock configuration without a pistol grip, like an unconverted Saiga. Lee Armory in Arizona used to make these from Romanian parts kits, American wood stocks and, I believe, actual Saiga triggers. Both rifles are used but in excellent condition, and you can choose one of them for the trade. I would like to diversify calibers by trading one of them for something similar in .223/556 such as a Ruger Mini 14, or a Saiga, or something similar without a pistol grip. No pistol grip is a personal preference because I grew up with hunting rifles and the pistol grips feel awkward to me. The Mini 14 must be a newer, improved model the 582 series or later.

One of the Hunters had a repair done by a gunsmith when a screw worked its way out of the stock and the other one I had refinished and painted by a professional because I didn't like the original bright red paint. They both look good and shoot well. Completely reliable with any kind of ammo. Will include two magazines and you can choose either 10, 20 or 30 rounders. The tactical lights and light mounts in the pictures are not included unless you are offering accessories of similar value. If you would like to offer cash the price is $1100 (plus actual shipping cost if shipped). Thanks for looking!

tempImageNeiNba.png tempImageJZSRqZ.png tempImageutTbPi.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service