JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
nice rifle, traded into this a while back. You can find some russian 44's out there but I haven't seen too many hungarian ones. It's not counterbored and has a pretty nice bore. $250

If I would take less I would ask less, as a result of bs "will you take?" PM,s. You guys just shot yourselves and everybody else in the dick, the price is now 250, not a penny less. If I sell it, coo.l if not, cool. Try and find a Hungarian M44 in this shape anywhere for less, if you do, buy it, don't tell me about it, I don't care.

I have a sealed 440 round can of silver tip ammo I'l throw in for an additional 100 bucks, not available separately.

IMAG00374.JPG
IMAG00384.JPG

FTF of course, tacoma, lakewood, puyallup area

Huh? Why would you lie? Sorry you took my comment that way. I am seriously surprised someone north of the Columbia hasn't been interested. As for the pic, suit yourself. I was just curious about it, I have not actually seen one. No need to be a jackass. Good to know how you conduct business. Buyer beware. I sure as Hell won't be making any offers. Cheers to you, good sir.

"Let them eat cake"

Would you be willling to drop the price to 190? I was also interested in your pap single stack, I am just north of tacoma

no I would not. Check prices for comparable Hungarian M44's.

I do not have a pap sigle stack.

It always best to reply with a PM. Not everyone checks their posts every visit.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.