JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People may mock but I for one am glad that "rough men" like Gecko45 are there to protect the butt virginity of our 13yr old boys as they frequent our retail establishments.

I have read the exploits of Gecko45 for ages, the ~only thing~ Funnier is having personally been online debating with GunKid.... Alas, he is doing time in a Federal Hotel, with Bars ... That is, he is surrounded by Bars.... Poor fellow, I bet he misses his Assault Wheel Barrel and his debarked Taco Bell doggie....

philip

I have read the exploits of Gecko45 for ages, the ~only thing~ Funnier is having personally been online debating with GunKid.... Alas, he is doing time in a Federal Hotel, with Bars ... That is, he is surrounded by Bars.... Poor fellow, I bet he misses his Assault Wheel Barrel and his debarked Taco Bell doggie....

philip

Hey BoonDocks, there is a lot of hilarious stuff about GunKid! Just google him. You poor man! You actually debated that nut case!

paul_blart_mall_cop02.jpg

While I know there are people that are like this in the real world (I used to work with one in the military), I have to really wonder whether Gecko45 was actually an elaborate hoax put on by a troll with a twisted but admirable sense of humor. Most people, even mall cops, are not that delusional and still able to function in a job or society - eventually it leaks out and they are no longer able to keep their job, especially one involving carrying firearms (if Gecko45 was even allowed to, if he was even a mall cop).

philip

So do tell - why is he in federal custody?

Never mind - googled it.

I once frequented a general purpose forum where one guy couldn't make up his mind whether he was a "computer expert", a Mossad agent, a millionaire, an IDF sniper or all of the above and more.

Whatever subject he wanted to weigh in on, he claimed some kind of expertise due to his occupation which seemed to change depending on what the subject matter was. I debated him for a while (it was pretty easy because he was mostly clueless about any subject he voiced his opinion on and I stuck to those where I did know something) and then came to the same realization that most people have with regards to internet trolls; they don't care what kind of attention they get, as long as they get attention - so responding to them just feeds their addiction.

So do tell - why is he in federal custody?

Never mind - googled it.

His arrest, in itself, was an end to one of his Most Often told LIES: "I'll never be taken alive" (read on....)

I once frequented a general purpose forum where one guy couldn't make up his mind
whether he was a "computer expert", a Mossad agent, a millionaire, an IDF sniper or all of the above and more.

GunKid, was SERE trained, a former X, Y, or Z depending on Well, the time of day, number of drinks under his belt, Which Way the Wind Blew... No one could figure it out

Whatever subject he wanted to weigh in on, he claimed some kind of expertise due to his occupation which seemed to change depending on what the subject matter was.

Yes, that, also describes GK. And he Let You Know, Without ~a doubt left in HIS Mind~ that He Alone knew the secrets of the universe....

I debated him for a while (it was pretty easy because he was mostly clueless about any subject he voiced his opinion on and I stuck to those where I did know something)

Doing so, for me, is as good as it gets, better than 40 year old Scotch, with a Cuban Cigar!!!!

and then came to the same realization that most people have with regards to internet trolls; they don't care what kind of attention they get, as long as they get attention - so responding to them just feeds their addiction.

Even a good Cuban Cigar, and 40 year old Scotch can get tiresome.... On one specific Gun Forum, we would do Tag Team with him, Joe would post Cast the HOOK... Mike would Set It, and then the rest would share Equally in reeling in the sucker... You know, that Big Old Timer Cat Fish, that every body has hooked.... But never completely reeled in.

He was talking a stream one night, about his Muffled M4, and how he could lay down a Field of Fire... I calmly shared how I thought my 14" Thompson Contender, specially barreled in 20MM Lahti was much better than his silenced M4... That I custom reloaded the shells... Was really playing that Hook.... Others asked me for Load Data, I gave it out, like I had been reLoading Lahti's for Fifty Years.... The story line lasted about four pages... "Mike", "Joe", and the rest must have understood how much fun I had...

~You know~ how powerful a Lahti round is.... Like it was an Anti-Tank gun once upon a WWII... Barreling it in a 14 inch barrel would be like having a 45-70 Derringer with maybe an inch of rifling.... But Gun Kid never even developed a plausible denial for such a Custom Barrel, it did not occur to him... His MForgery, with Can, was all he needed. Ever. That and his debarked Taco Bell dog. How do you spell Chiwowow any way???

gotta finish my coffee, and its been 35 Years since I smoked... 25 since I drank, and I never could afford 40 year old Scotch, I mean when you shoot 20MM Lahti, all your money goes to the purchase of Gun Powder... ;)

philip

I think it's conceded that the Gecko was an intentional hoax.

Maybe, but I know at least two people I was close to at one time, one very close for a while, who got to the point where you did not know whether they really believed what they said, or whether they were saying it for effect, or they vacillated back and forth between reality and non-reality.

One is in prison now and the other is barely keeping it together enough to keep a roof over her head and sometimes doesn't even manage that.

Do not underestimate the ability of some people to simply believe their own BS to one degree or another - that ability is what separates a poor liar from a really good liar; a good liar is convincing (at least to some people) because at least for the time they are lying, they actually believe what they are saying.

I can remember when the Shotgun News was advertising the 20mm Lahti, for $20.00 ea. but i was
mowing lawns to pay for the 20GA shotgun I bought mail order for $5.00 a week. :(
Next thing I heard about them, Clint Eastwood was cracking safes with one in the movies. :eek:

We had a security guard at work a time ago that was just like this guy.
Fat black guy named Captan Youngblood.
He was always talking about how he's protecting the area from crackheads, robberies, and rapes.

He even had a "tacticool" drop leg holster for his gatorade bottle.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top