JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Many of us have Mr K. Many. Of. Us.

But that doesn't mean they understand the reality of today's politics.
And that's apparent every day on this forum.

I never said you didn't. I'm honestly confused as to why you keep going after me. I don't own NWFA. I don't even run it. I am a volunteer that USED to do this for the love of the site.

@Joe Link

I'm not Andy.
But please tell me you have faced reality enough to know what they will do to your gun rights if they get their way.
Because they spell it out daily with their words, and in some cases their HUGE cash donations.

That's reality, and at the moment, reality bites.
Please tell me you're willing to oppose them based on that alone.

My politics are my business.
With that said...

I took an oath to serve , support and defend this country , our Constitution , US Citizens and our way of life...It didn't come with an expiration date.
I have fought in four combat tours and will fight again if needed

Are you really questioning my position on gun rights...?
I would ask that you take some time and look at anything that I have posted and see if it says anything against the 2nd Amendment.
Or you could just take my word for it and believe me , when I say you wont.
I vote my conscience , my mind and my heart....all of which are pro gun.
Andy

I never said you didn't. I'm honestly confused as to why you keep going after me. I don't own NWFA. I don't even run it. I am a volunteer that USED to do this for the love of the site.

@Joe Link
And we "get" that Mr K, we really do.
But because of the actions of ONE guy, we've been told we're not worthy.
And you did that, so please don't lay it off on someone else.
You made that choice, and we're living with it, and telling you why we disagree with it.
So just own it.
Then we can have a dialog.

I'm closing this thread. If anyone wants to take up these issues personally please PM me.

So as fellow brother in arms, we should sit here and get destroyed by the members that are angry we don't take sides politically? And non firearm politics are against forum rules???

Damned right I closed that thread. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I could care less what anyone thinks about it. Maybe if I opened a thread about you and all the things I thought you said wrong you might understand.

One last time.

@Joe Link

Thread closed.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show