JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like this one. Better than just having the one extra round in the grip for yourself,lol
glmag1.jpg
I think for the price the ACS-L style is nicest. May not need that pod,I can use a sand bag for the price. What good does it do in the field? Can't always have that place to use it

glmag1.jpg

Thanks for the responses,it's been fun looking these up. It's been about 2 years since I bought any AR parts other than a couple lowers I sold shortly after.
Lowers have a way of calling to be built that I can't resist

I have seen some really well done AR wood and someday would like to do that myself.

Not sure what that upper pictured above is, definitely not "Basically all AR's are the same" for that one.

Really? come on now... that is a strange one. See the area in front of the pivot pin? how small the ejection port seems? (maybe it is some self sealing deal with no dust cover?) No charging handle that I can see? (maybe a side charger on the bolt which is not a AR bolt?

I have seen a lot of AR's, Thats a new one on me.

EDIT: I found the original picture on Google and blew it up big as I could.
indxlm7wlnt550.jpg

indxlm7wlnt550.jpg

Last Edited:
Those 2 are the easiest detentes to contain.I usually tap the safety detente hole and plug it. Then if you ever need to take it apart again,the spring is contained .
Then you just have to remember the buffer stop

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top