JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Tacoma,Puyallup,Fife etc
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have pallets of ammo coming in. 9mm, .223 ,5.56 and 7.72x39. I will be getting more of a variety as time goes on such as .308 and buckshot. Sealionak35@yahoo

20211007_175827.jpg 20211010_032138.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Suspected scam/spammer. We shall see.
If he truly has pallets coming in would need to have a business license. So what business is this?

Plus he would be one of the few that are getting pallets of ammo in multiple calibers. Even the true online guys are still getting pallets of one or two types most of the time, not multiple calibers.

Last Edited:
Suspected scam/spammer. We shall see.
If he truly has pallets coming in would need to have a business license. So what business is this?

Plus he would be one of the few that are getting pallets of ammo in multiple calibers. Even the true online guys are still getting pallets of one or two types most of the time.
Good shoutout, worth noting the account is also less than a week old but like you mentioned, we shall see.

I did not know you needed a business license to buy a pallet of ammo? Just $$$? Anyone care to back that statement up?

I did not know you needed a business license to buy a pallet of ammo? Just $$$? Anyone care to back that statement up?
If you are buying ammo specifically to resell then you are required by law to have a business license.
Buying and selling as a hobby is fine but there are thresholds that the law says you have to have a license to continue doing. The government wants their cut of the transactions!

It's called doing business. If you are doing business you need to have a business license. Law clearly states that if the sole reason for purchase was to resell the product at a profit (No matter how small) then you are doing business and you need to be licensed, collecting sales tax, and paying the state revenue office whatever business taxes are due.

There are a number of us on the forums that likely run very close to the edge in regards to needing to actually have a business license.

I got an Email from the user.
He is a real person and looking to help people be prepared for the chaos that is coming under the Biden/WA state dictatorships.
This posting will likely be locked soon and reposted with prices and what he would like to move later.

Wanted to post that this is likely a legit post, not in the format we are all used too. Looking forward to what he has to sell.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.