JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$00
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I don't do anti firearm Pay-pal but will gladly accept cash, MO, or even your check if you are a member in good standing or we have done business before. I usually ship via USPS flat rate box, but since I am paying the freight, I reserve the right to ship via a cheaper method if/when it works better for me. Happy to e-mail or text more photos upon request. If you have questions please ask via PM. First to post "I will take it" gets it. Please post "I will take this", so everyone knows it is spoken for. This will be posted on another forum so date/time stamp will determine the first. I am open to a few trades---Please see the very bottom for trade interests. Mostly just trying to clean out the man cave to make more room for more neat stuff I think I need.

10405376_1499821320267535_4608207501769364194_n.jpg

1) SOLD
2) Unknown butt plate with screws. $10 Shipped, or trade, or combine with something else and get it for FREE.

20180131_144341_resized.jpg

3) SOLD

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
4) Passport Radar Detector. This was bought new in the early 90's, so yes it is vintage but still works fine. Everything it came with--visor mount, suction mount, manual, cords, box, etc. $50 Shipped or $35 picked up near Molalla.

20180217_112523_resized.jpg

5) SOLD
6) SOLD

Last Edited:
26) Pair of HKS Speed Loaders M-3. These work for Security Six and similar---unknown what S&W they will work with. $17 shipped

Bundle Deal---Take the speed loaders and both holsters for $40Shipped

I'll take this :) PM inbound

18) SOLD Hogue Finger Groove Grip for a Security Six. $17 Shipped

19) Pair of Rubber Recoil Pads. 1 is obviously old and showing cracks so just figure that one is a bonus in the deal. The other one is a Limbsaver #10111, labeled for a CVA S stock, Remington 700 ADL/BDL large W stock, Savage S stocks, Winchester model 70 S stock. These are heavy so to cover shipping for the pair.
$15 Shipped Now $12

20) 34 Edition of Gun Traders Guide 2012. Just trying to cover shipping on this one. $15 Shipped

21) SOLD Small Holsters & Rug Lot. All 5 of these $35 Shipped Now $30 Now $25

Small Auto??? Too small for a J-frame so your guess on this one.

Uncle Mikes size 2 pocket holster & a DeSantis

Blackhawk size 0

ProTech Outdoors, J-frame size, fully reversible or cross draw, with thumb break.

22) Tony Lama Boots Style 6216, Size 8D. Including a new dish of shoe cream (which I never got around to using) and the boot trees. $85 Shipped Now $75

Bundle Deal----Take both pairs of boots for $140 Shipped

23) Tony Lama Boots Style 6913, Size 8D. Including the cedar boot trees.
$85 Shipped Now $75

24) SOLD Pachmayr Grips for a Redhawk. $18 Shipped

25) Brauer Bros Holster for a 2" J-Frame. Nice holster in great condition just needs to be cleaned up a little.
$40 Shipped Now $35
I will take the gun fold-over, and the nylon holsters.
Shoot me a price, and I will send a check.
Tom inLebanon, Or.

14) SOLD Factory J-Frame grips $25 shipped
15) SOLD Eagle Secret Service Rosewood J-Frame Grips $75 shipped.
16) SOLD Crimson Trace LG-405 $160 shipped.
17) SOLD Simply Rugged Silver Dollar Pancake holster $50 shipped.

Things on my current want list:

Redhawk in 357 with 6 chamber cylinder and 7.5 inch barrel.
Hunter 22 cartridge belt in 38-42"
Millet rear sight for a Redhawk---photo below of the one I am looking for

799609.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top