JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would I be posting here and organizing for 2A if I was a gun grabber? I've met face to face with WA politicians to push for 2A right - have you?

The reality is that this survey was not well designed, and if you quote it in support of 2A, anyone with a college degree is going to point that out.

It's no different from the Seattle Times survey. It was 51% pro gun when it was first posted here, now it's 75% pro-gun.

Look at initiative 676 back in 1997. We won that at 70%. Do you think that WA would still vote the same in 2014? Since then, we've had an influx of Californians, and the liberal vote has grown. The Republicans are one seat from losing both houses in Olympia, and we haven't had a Republican governor since 1985. Not to mention even the local Republicans are voting for gun control....

It's grim, and quoting surveys like this to make yourself feel better doesn't help unfortunately. Better to spend the effort on calling politicians and talking to your neighbors.

As I said it is a better poll than ANY the left has scammed out.
99% of theirs come from things equivalent to a DNC rally.

Any support, no matter the source, for 2A rights is a win in my book.

Most of the "scientific surveys" that we see are so badly skewed by the polling questions and audience that they are merely a political weapon used by the liberal news media.

I think we just need someone to quote George Washington that firearms are the "people's liberty teeth" and this thread is about done.

I think we just need someone to quote George Washington that firearms are the "people’s liberty teeth" and this thread is about done.

I think there is much more to add to this thread. Many studies that all say similar things. The majority of line officers and Sheriffs deputys as well as Sheriffs are against any more gun control.

Would I be posting here and organizing for 2A if I was a gun grabber? I've met face to face with WA politicians to push for 2A right - have you?

The reality is that this survey was not well designed, and if you quote it in support of 2A, anyone with a college degree is going to point that out.

It's no different from the Seattle Times survey. It was 51% pro gun when it was first posted here, now it's 75% pro-gun.

Look at initiative 676 back in 1997. We won that at 70%. Do you think that WA would still vote the same in 2014? Since then, we've had an influx of Californians, and the liberal vote has grown. The Republicans are one seat from losing both houses in Olympia, and we haven't had a Republican governor since 1985. Not to mention even the local Republicans are voting for gun control....

It's grim, and quoting surveys like this to make yourself feel better doesn't help unfortunately. Better to spend the effort on calling politicians and talking to your neighbors.

Sure I have with Sen. Brian Hatfield dist. 19, he is a pro 2A Dem and mass e-mailed all my Reps for pro 2A. I've attended 2A rallies in Olympia and I believe I am worthy (I happen to have an AA degree also but claim to have had common sense before it) but I had to check you out (trolls are everywhere nowadays) Thank you for your support.
No survey is well designed (look at the crap the Liberals are pawning to their sheeple) 90% my arse!!!
I guess we have some common ground but I am still going to push this survey as a major win for the 2A cause, like it or not our Reps need to know!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top