JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to trade my custom made gun cabinet. The cabinet is made of maple, stands approx 7' tall and approx 18'' deep and 36'' wide I believe. The cabinet features a lower hidden drawer, 5 track lights, currently there is pegboard inside but you could remove it if you wanted, finish is black, full front door is solid 1/4 inch thick glass with custom hinges mounted to the glass door...glass and hinges alone cost over $1200. I can help load but you will need to transport...heavy item.

I am interested in trade offers of hipoint 9mm carbine! Sig, glock, springfield xd, S&W .40 or .45cal handguns, Taurus Judge 4410, ak47, AR 10 or 15, GSG-5, maybe a .50cal handgun, Mini 14......Lots of wants.....Just shoot me an offer of what you have and we can work it out...worst case scenario I just say no thank you. OR $150 cash?

Last Edited:
Bump Bump...$150 cash but prefer a trade...come on guys there is over $1600 into this cabinet...well worth the $150 or trade.....home defense shotgun, HIPOINt Carbine 9mm? bersa 380? AR Upper? Lower? Handguards?

Last Edited:
Unfortunately I think most of us would rather not display what we have to potential intruders.....looks like it could make a great snake habitat for my babies though :s0155:

Bump... $100 cash or trade for .45auto ammo or goodies for my gsg-5 (22rd mags, colapsable stock, rails, laser, flashlight setup or red dot scope):D

I only have a few hooks for it and can't deliver all the way to Beaverton for $100. Gas alone would eat up $25, but thanks for the offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top