JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am looking to trade my custom made gun cabinet. The cabinet is made of maple, stands approx 7' tall and approx 18'' deep and 36'' wide I believe. The cabinet features a lower hidden drawer, 5 track lights, currently there is pegboard inside but you could remove it if you wanted, finish is black, full front door is solid 1/4 inch thick glass with custom hinges mounted to the glass door...glass and hinges alone cost over $1200. I can help load but you will need to transport...heavy item.

I am interested in trade offers of hipoint 9mm carbine! Sig, glock, springfield xd, S&W .40 or .45cal handguns, Taurus Judge 4410, ak47, AR 10 or 15, GSG-5, maybe a .50cal handgun, Mini 14......Lots of wants.....Just shoot me an offer of what you have and we can work it out...worst case scenario I just say no thank you. OR $150 cash?

Last Edited:
Bump Bump...$150 cash but prefer a trade...come on guys there is over $1600 into this cabinet...well worth the $150 or trade.....home defense shotgun, HIPOINt Carbine 9mm? bersa 380? AR Upper? Lower? Handguards?

Last Edited:
Unfortunately I think most of us would rather not display what we have to potential intruders.....looks like it could make a great snake habitat for my babies though :s0155:

Bump... $100 cash or trade for .45auto ammo or goodies for my gsg-5 (22rd mags, colapsable stock, rails, laser, flashlight setup or red dot scope):D

I only have a few hooks for it and can't deliver all the way to Beaverton for $100. Gas alone would eat up $25, but thanks for the offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top