JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
338 Lapua Magnum
City
Orofino
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Looking to trade my firearms collection for a jet boat or other toys. My collection mostly consists of high end long range rifles and accessories, Remington 700s, pistols, shotguns, suppressors, big bore rifles, some semi autos and black guns, a room full of reloading equipment and components like none you have ever seen before, like new 72 gun liberty safe, thousands of rounds of ammunition, hundreds of pounds of powder. There has been no expense spared and there's no savage garbage or cheap vortex scopes in the collection. I easily have over $50,000 into everything I have to offer and have receipts for it all. I was recently diagnosed with a rare kidney disease and don't have a hell of a lot longer to live, everything needs to go so I can finish out my days fishing and so my wife doesn't have to deal with the burden of having to sell it all after I'm gone. I would also consider other trade offers for boats, diesel pickups, bikes, side by sides, cars, military vehicles or other toys. Please feel free to message or call me for a detailed list of my collection or would like to set up a time to look at it all. If someone was interested in buying all the reloading equipment and components and some one else was interested in the rifles we could work something out but I'm not parting everything out, I just don't have time to sell everything piece by piece. Thank you for your time and let me know what you have. Garbage offers, just lookers and tire kickers will be ignored. Thanks! 208-827-2406

8E32185E-1927-4B44-9A9A-4C3B84F3AB15.jpeg 7215047C-2486-46EF-BF8D-FE46A3D0DFD5.jpeg 5A962422-CB30-488D-8539-CF5328C09CD7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
So sorry to hear this brother. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling your products. Sounds like you've got some very high end stuff!

1. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Sucks when something suddenly comes along in life that completely changes a person's focus. Hope you are able to get all the things you want to do checked off the list before you can't any more.
2. Wish I was closer. Grew up near there, but haven't been back that way in years.
3. Wish I had a worthy toy to trade. That collection of reloading components has more than a few things I could put to use right now. I've also seen some of the builds you've posted for sale here in the past and they've been pretty amazing.
4. Love your avatar... just sayin' ;)

Really sorry to hear this, I have some children with some very rare weird bullish!t also so kinda touched the feelers. Nothing to trade worthy, but I would also try sniperhide.com as there is a large nationwide following and people buy/sell a lot of top end stuff. GLWS and hope the fish are always biting!
Very Respectfully

Hi JoFlemin,

Saw your post on Palouse Ads and did a little scouring to find you here in my favorite NW forum. May you live fully the rest of your days.

Prof. W.
Lewiston

Dang man, I too want to leave the farm while I'm fishing.
While I do have a jet boat that I'm seriously thinking of selling, it is not valued anywhere near what you have offered for trade. :(
Good luck brother and may God grant you many days on the water.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.