JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am moving to Alaska next year which is prompting me to sell a large collection of firearms, ammunition, and magazines. I will be listing the magazines and accessories over the next few days. Due to the size of the collection and limited amount of time I have, it is difficult to post pictures of everything. I will be happy to take a picture of whatever you request but please be seriously interested in purchasing the item before requesting a picture.

Email contact works best. My email address is [email protected] and is preferred rather than private message. PLEASE INSURE YOU INCLUDE THE LOT NUMBER ******AND****** THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT. Thank you. If you request a shipping quote make sure you include your zip code. I will be shipping these mags Priority Mail flat rate, so imagine the size of mags you'll be ordering and try to think what box size they will fit in to get an idea of shipping cost.

Face to face sales in the Hillsboro, Oregon area are strongly preferred, however I can ship at buyers expense but please be advised due to my work schedule it may take a day or two for me to get it shipped out. DISCREET Paypal as gift or living expense is the preferred method of payment but I will accept USPS money orders as well.

Everything has been stored in doors and in a climate controlled enviroment.

The only trades I would be interested are:

-Benelli Super Nova Pump Tactical (or the H2O model)
-Glock 20 SF or OD Glock 20
-Modern large caliber double action revolver (44 mag or larger) - no junk

I am not interested in any other trades. Please do not ask.

Also be sure to view my other for sale threads in the appropriate forums for tons of ammo, accessories, and firearms.

WILL HAVE MORE MAGS FOR SALE ON SUNDAY 12/2, PLEASE STAY TUNED AND WATCH FOR AWESOME DEALS ON MAGPUL P MAGS

Beta C mags, not Korean copies:

1. Beta C 100rnd 9mm magazine, with black case and all accessories. Excellent shape, used only a couple times. $210

2. Beta C 100rnd 5.56 magazine, black case and all accessories. Excellent shape, used only a couple times. $210

30 round 5.56 AR15 magazines:

9. Magpul Pmag, OD green, NIW 30rnd, one available, $15.00

11. Magpul Pmag, ORANGE, brand new, rare & hard to find. 3 available, $50.00 each

20 round 5.56 AR15 magazines:

13. Universal PREBAN 20rnd USGI mags, used good condition, 8 available, $17.00 each

17. Universal PREBAN 20rnd mags brand new in individual sealed wrappers with cage code dated 8/70. Rare to find mags like this. 8 mags available, $30.00 each

9mm AR15 magazines

ALL SOLD

40 round AR15 magazines:

ALL SOLD

6.5 Grendel and 5.45 AR magazines:

ALL SOLD

M1 Carbine Magazines:

29. NIW USGI 15rnd M1 carbine magazines. These are new in wax paper. Four available, $20.00 each

30. USGI 15rnd M1 carbine magazines 90%+ condition. 6 available, $17.00 each

10/22 Magazines:

ALL SOLD

I'll take these if you still got em.

31. Butler Creek 25rnd steel lips, smoked, used, great condition, 1 available. $15.00

32. Butler Creek 25rnd steel lips, clear, used, great condition, 2 available, $15.00 each

33. Butler Creek 25rnd hot lips, smoked, great condition, 1 available $10.00

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top