JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
pdx_gshow_jan5_0915.jpg

-Thirtycal

I didn't stay, but the line was still getting longer. Here's a shot of the tail just as I left. I'm guessing that was a 2hr wait at that point. I feel sorry for that little kid icon_smile_clown.gif

pdx_gshow_jan5_0915_eol_zps65837779.jpg

-Thirtycal

Option A: get up early, drive to Portland, pay $10 to park, stand in line for 2 hrs in the cold, pay another $10 to enter, then go inside and fight through a herd of panic buyers, or....

Option B: sleep in, then kick back on the couch by my woodstove with a cup of coffee and browse thru the NWFA classifieds on my laptop.

Didnt take me long to choose :)

Option A: get up early, drive to Portland, pay $10 to park, stand in line for 2 hrs in the cold, pay another $10 to enter, then go inside and fight through a herd of panic buyers, or....

Option B: sleep in, then kick back on the couch by my woodstove with a cup of coffee and browse thru the NWFA classifieds on my laptop.

Didnt take me long to choose :)

Normally, I wouldn't have gone either, but I wanted to see prices for myself. I did get a good deal on some 223 bullets. The rest of the stuff was WAY overpriced, as I expected.

F that!
Why would you go there!?
Your going to find three things:
1. Mass hysteria, grubby hands, black friday walmar type ish
2. People going to off load basic set ups with class III prices
3. Price gouging at it's finest from the vendors

No thanks. I'll be patient.

Prices weren't really out of line on most handguns I looked at. ARs were up but I wasn't offended myself. Keiths and NW Armory were asking prices that were on their guns 3-4 weeks ago. Mag prices are up. About $40 per AR mag or Ruger 25rd mag. Didn't look at too much more than the two SA XDM mags I wanted and they were still normal price just in short supply right now. We went early and got in line just outside the doors. Don't think I would have waited for the line in the OP! Oh and NW Armory had some good prices on Magtech ammo so I grabbed a few 45ACP on the way out.

what is the availability of any .223 or .308 ammo? snatched up? i didnt go because i didnt want to wait in that line.... i need a backstage pass! i wont go tomorrow cause with a line like that all the good stuff will be gone LOL.... and those complaining about ammo prices in the classifieds probably went to the show to get "better deals" found out there was nothing left and all the ammo will be bought up on our forum by tomorrow night :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top