JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not think I will be going to any Gun shows for awhile. I do not like fighting the crowds and standing in line just to pay more for what i could have bought at the gun shop. Or paying to park and get in to find out they do not even have what i am looking for. :winkkiss: I will stay home and watch football.

You won't find me in a gun show or classifeds for the next few months.

There's stuff I want for sure, but nothing I need. And I'm not getting screwed paying crack prices for something I want.
Looking at classifieds just pisses me off. If your going to screw people over at least sell it on gunbroker or something. Specially if your a noob.

Sounds like a supreme waste of time. I haven't been to a gun show in over a year and I expect it will be at least another year before I consider going to another. Unless you are searching for a collector type gun or impossible to find parts that you can't find online, gun shows are a time waster.

There is no reason to go for awhile, gun shows are going to sell at a premium price not a discount as may have been previously.
That said I am sure so called Newbies will flock like Geese to these shows as they do not know all the ins and outs of shop and online buying.
I talked with some buddies that own shops last few days and they are having Newbs coming in by the truck load. Many never even held a gun are buying up guns and ammo.
Then they jack up the price and sell it on here.

You all who went are CRAZY! $20 for parking and entry just to confirm what you already knew?

Or did you just tell your wife that's where you were going? Then when she asked why you didn't buy anything at the gun show you told her it was because the prices were too high. ;)

Actually it was her idea to go. Took our son along. Parking was $7, admission was $8 each with our BiMart cards. And she bought more than we did.

By the time I got there around 10:30, the parking lot looked full so I saved my money and parked across the street for free. Though the line was crazy long,it only took about 20min to get in. Inside was ugly! Glad I was'nt buying a gun. Not sure I was able to even see a gun! well maybe a glance of a few. lol! Freak'n herd of panic buyers! Paying rediculous money. Apparently, many of the dealers decided that everything was all of a sudden magically threatened by a potential ban. Oh well. Good times!!!

I'll do my shopping through NWFA. Just be patient and you can get a pretty good deal, there are plenty of level headed people still doing business on here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top