JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Walker is a BS'er
Rubio has skills
Jeb looks weak this far
Carson don't have crap for experience
Cruz is to right to win
The one id like to hear from is Jindal

And the populace tell themselves the story they need to believe in order to live with themselves. Human Nature. We not only believe the lies told to us, we want to believe the lies told to us, we demand that they be told to us, we tell them to ourselves, until our whole view of the world is disconnected from reality.

This is why only those who lie are elected. We the people are to blame.

I outright REJECT this reality... and substitute my own. o_O ;)

Walker /Jindal or Perry /Jindal or Cruz/Walker or Cruz/Jindal (Rubio is an Amnesty lover) ( Walker is reviled by the Left and Unions so he is top tier for VP or above) (Cruz scares the Establishment Republicans and the Secular Far Left which is Top tier) Perry would add gravitas as a VP to Cruz or Walker (Wisconsin is very 2A/RTKBA friendly)

Walker is far more viable (Especially as a VP ) than Christie or Jeb or Rubio , There are going to be a slew of Mid Packers that lefties & the MSM will tout rather than even tacitly support Candidates who at best are middle right to right leaning.

The republican and democrat parties are like two bowls of sh*t looking at each other in the mirror. -Lewis Black

The republicans are just as much a big government party as the dems. Just because they currently support gun rights does not mean they are not dangerous.

The war on drugs and the patriot act/war on terror have gutted our freedom. Both parties are at fault. I don't believe there is a truely good candidate in either party.

The solution is to change the way we vote. The first past the pole system will always result in 2 dominant parties. We all tend to vote for what we perceive as the lesser of evils.

We can change things, but will take time, patience and peaceful protest.

I have voted republican solely based on gun rights. I can't support Huckabee based on that. He is just too....Huckabee

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads