JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I shot a bunch of 18.1's at about 895fps and got 5/8-7/8" groups at 20 yards, not bad for an old guy like me. I also shot some 34gr JSB Beasts at 895fps and they did the same. One click up made 905fps for 62fpe. There is still more to go. Regards, Tom

I just ordered one, and it said they had 8 left, but they only took deposit money, insted of the purchase price. Strange!! Looking forward to busting a few rabbits! What kind of scope did you get for it?

I suspect that means they are waiting on another order to come in, mine took well over a year after deposit. I expect that their next order should arrive in a month or two. Some time in the last month I saw mention that the next shipment would be in 90 days. Regards, Tom

I suspect that means they are waiting on another order to come in, mine took well over a year after deposit. I expect that their next order should arrive in a month or two. Some time in the last month I saw mention that the next shipment would be in 90 days. Regards, Tom
Thanks! Wow! Hard to beleave that you would wait a year. I am not that patient, if they dont have it in stock after the website said they had 8 left, I will be getting my money back. Although I would love to have one, this seems like false advertising the site said that if there were none left on this order, that it wouldnt accept the transaction. I sent them an email, hopefully this is an internet error, and I will be receiving it soon!

Thanks! Wow! Hard to beleave that you would wait a year. I am not that patient, if they dont have it in stock after the website said they had 8 left, I will be getting my money back. Although I would love to have one, this seems like false advertising the site said that if there were none left on this order, that it wouldnt accept the transaction. I sent them an email, hopefully this is an internet error, and I will be receiving it soon!

Screenshot_2016-09-17-18-28-04.png

I did some more shooting today. Mike said to speed the bullets up and I would get better groups. I turned the silver knob up till it stopped which moved the 34gr beasts at 962fps, that got the groups down to about .25" at 20 yards, still lousy weather here. That got it to 70ftlbs as advertised. Pretty unusual to have a gun that shoots better at 960fps rather than 895fps.
Regards, Tom

I tried the 18.1's at higher speed tonight, no gain there, still 3/4" groups at 20 yards. I saw some small shavings while loading the 18.1's so I will see if I can relieve the pellet entry a bit. Maybe that is something to do with the large groups. Regards, Tom

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top