JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I Wanted to see if anyone was interested in trading. I have a Ruger 10/22 that is in a HTA P90/22 stock. It's a clone of a P90. It has only been fired 25 times!!! Both the rifle and the stock. It functioned flawlessly and was very fun to shoot. I will include one BX25 Ruger mag as well as the factory 10 round mag. I might also include a 1-6x illustrated no name scope and mount.

This setup is awesome and you will love it.
Link to stock: www.hightowerarmory.com

Looking to trade for: Can add cash depending on trade
Saiga 12 (hopefully)
308, 300 win mag rifle, possibly other calibers.
AR10
AR15 upper parts for 6.5 Grendel/6.8 SC build
Maybe something else, worst I can do is say no thanks.
May add cash depending on what you have

Just for reference the AR15 in the picture is a 10.5" SBR so the P90/22 is just barely 26" long.

IMG_20131128_204724_zpsnmq1ozlk.JPG

hola beranimus . he intentado comprar la acción HTA90/22 para mi ruger . he hablado con la casa hta y sin darme alguna solución alternativa me dijeron que no lo exportan a mi país . yo soy de España . me venderías solo la acción HTA90/22 ? . sguro que llegamos a un acuerdo en el precio
un saludo

I had a guy from work read it. He is from Spain and wanted to know if there is someway to send him the parts. Obviously that seems like a bad plan. If you would like I will clean up this thread and remove all the extra posts. Just let me know.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.