JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Federal
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
WTS – HST 45 ACP +P – FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT – 230gr HST +P – P45HST1

PM or E-mail for communication are both OK. Emails will be faster to respond.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item. I have this cross posted and the same rule applies everywhere.
Asking questions will not cause me to hold this item for you. See above.
Payment via cash for FTF, or otherwise USPS MO or PayPal FF.
I have a busy schedule, so it may take me a few days to ship this out after payment is received.

I can't believe I am even typing this, but please recognize that I am not Amazon. I do have a life outside of second hand hobby parts. I may not respond within 30 seconds, but I will make sure everything is as smooth as I can possibly make it.
Trade options (payment can go either way to equalize value):
None for this item please.

I am letting 250 rounds of this ammo go. It was purchased and kept in an ammo can, with desiccant, and inside of my climate controlled closet. The rounds are untouched outside of factory where it was produced.

I am looking for $75 per 50 rounds or take all 250 for $350. This is widely known as the best SD ammo available for 45 acp pistols.
I go between S Seattle and Maple Valley during the workweek and can meet along that route.

50626723641_e81730a2eb_z.jpg

50626723571_9ff437ca5f_z.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
WTS – HST 45 ACP +P – FEDERAL LAW ENFORCEMENT – 230gr HST +P – P45HST1

PM or E-mail for communication are both OK. Emails will be faster to respond.
First one to post "I'll take it" in this thread gets the item. I have this cross posted and the same rule applies everywhere.
Asking questions will not cause me to hold this item for you. See above.
Payment via cash for FTF, or otherwise USPS MO or PayPal FF.
I have a busy schedule, so it may take me a few days to ship this out after payment is received.

I can't believe I am even typing this, but please recognize that I am not Amazon. I do have a life outside of second hand hobby parts. I may not respond within 30 seconds, but I will make sure everything is as smooth as I can possibly make it.
Trade options (payment can go either way to equalize value):
None for this item please.

I am letting 250 rounds of this ammo go. It was purchased and kept in an ammo can, with desiccant, and inside of my climate controlled closet. The rounds are untouched outside of factory where it was produced.

I am looking for $75 per 50 rounds or take all 250 for $350. This is widely known as the best SD ammo available for 45 acp pistols.
I go between S Seattle and Maple Valley during the workweek and can meet along that route.

View attachment 780385

View attachment 780386
Still available

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.