JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
while everyone is trying to get their hands on these I happen to get two pairs comes with original box sticker and warranty information that is lifetime these are the very best t sunglasses as well as ballistic rated shooting glasses I am selling 1 of them new condition worn once disruptive gray Haley strategic partners liquid eyewear gasket shooting glasses photo chromatic lenses that go from crystal clear indoor capable shooting glass to 80% shade they are amazing retail is $275 I will do $200 for a very quick sale
10488185_749295065137246_1397224092165051908_n.jpg v images (1).jpg download.jpg
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FtQ0VfLUbsKM4i-4A&sig2=Mv9OhURhPPPWisvPZHxx3A

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top