JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As per the IMR website i would guess 4.4 to 5.0grs (45acp) would be a good place to start. <broken link removed> The difference between jacked and cast is .1gr so as long as your not pushing the limits i would guess you would be fine. You could also contact the manufacture.
Best of luck!

I have an issue with those bullets that I have come across, the ogive of that particular bullet really starts halfway from the shoulder to the nose therefore its a very sharp arc. When loading this round for my 1911 Im able to seat at a standard COL but if Im going to run them in my USC (carbine) I have to seat them quite deep ( 1.175 ) because the rounds will jam at the feed ramp due to the dia. of the bullet at the point of contact. The problem with that is the decrease in volume within the cartridge which can produce higher pressures. Personally I have sworn off that bullet, the HSM 230gr RN work great but the HPs are a pain. Ive been using the Berrys 200gr HB RN lately and really like those, Same profile as 230gr RN but softer recoil and make for a great range round.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top