Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Hsbc knowly laundered drug money

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by clearconscience, Feb 11, 2016.

1. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

2. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt NE Oregon Well-Known Member

3. PaulB47

PaulB47 Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Money laundering is another BS government charge. Where would government be if they weren't turning people into criminals left and right?

I once had an egold account with several thousand dollars worth using 1mdc (look it up). I just wanted to put some eggs in a different basket. The feds alleged that 1mdc, by having privacy in accounts, enabled drug money laundering, so they shut down egold and stole all my money along with everybody else's. They had no proof, and even if they did have proof that somebody was laundering (bullbubblegum anyway), I wasn't!

The cartels wouldn't exist without the federal government. They are partners in crime. In the old days people could go down to the corner drug store to buy laudanum. What was wrong with that?

Joe Link likes this.
  4. SOrez

SOrez SOR Active Member

hsbc was founded to handle the money the British trade made in China in 1865 on.

5. Provincial

Provincial Near Salem, OR Well-Known Member

From British Opium trade in China. :rolleyes: This after the British fought two wars with China to force "free trade" in the country, meaning pushing drugs.