Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

HS2000 aka Springfield XD9

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by GlockGuy034, Sep 27, 2012.

1. GlockGuy034

GlockGuy034 Marysville, WA Member

I have forsale the above listed firearm, it is pre name change to springfield, everything is the same as the current xd9's. It comes with two 10 rd mags and 2 16 rd mags, galco kydex owb holster and a black hawk serpa. I am what I believe to be the 3rd owner, I know the two previous owners. It is an everyday carry and has some wear, its definitely not a safe queen. I do not have the original box or any of the accessories that come with the current xd's. I have put several hundred rounds thru it but do not know definitive round count. I personally have not had any FTF's or FTE's since Ive shot it. I will need atleast a bill of sale signed and a peak at current DL and current CPL. I am asking $450 obo with all thats included, sorry ammo not included however. I would consider trades for a glock subcompact or springfield sub compact 9mm or 40 or even a ruger sr9c. Thanks for looking!

Gun%202_zps6704f43d.jpg
    Gun%201_zps33a6e085.jpg

2. GlockGuy034

GlockGuy034 Marysville, WA Member

benja455, I tried PMing you but says inbox is full let me know when you clear it up or email me at bowhunter034@gmail.com Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.