Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

HS2000 aka Springfield XD9

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by GlockGuy034, Sep 27, 2012.

1. GlockGuy034

GlockGuy034 Marysville, WA Member

I have forsale the above listed firearm, it is pre name change to springfield, everything is the same as the current xd9's. It comes with two 10 rd mags and 2 16 rd mags, galco kydex owb holster and a black hawk serpa. I am what I believe to be the 3rd owner, I know the two previous owners. It is an everyday carry and has some wear, its definitely not a safe queen. I do not have the original box or any of the accessories that come with the current xd's. I have put several hundred rounds thru it but do not know definitive round count. I personally have not had any FTF's or FTE's since Ive shot it. I will need atleast a bill of sale signed and a peak at current DL and current CPL. I am asking $450 obo with all thats included, sorry ammo not included however. I would consider trades for a glock subcompact or springfield sub compact 9mm or 40 or even a ruger sr9c. Thanks for looking!

Gun%202_zps6704f43d.jpg
    Gun%201_zps33a6e085.jpg

2. GlockGuy034

GlockGuy034 Marysville, WA Member

benja455, I tried PMing you but says inbox is full let me know when you clear it up or email me at bowhunter034@gmail.com Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.