JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our owners have successfully made guns 'evil' in the eyes of most youth and the automatons that look over them. From the shotgun kid to the kid that accidentally shaped his pop tart like a gun. No one is objecting (loudly) to what the Rockefeller gov schools are doing.

It only takes ONE generation to change America. Most of it is already destroyed. What is left of it is being picked apart, but most of it is focused on the young. The Nazis knew to indoctrinate the young and our controllers come from the same mentality.

Fifteen years from now if America still exists, 20-somethings will look at guns as something inherently evil that should he avoided at all costs. If you have a gun you will be looked upon as backward, paranoid and ignorant.

Sorry, but we are up against master manipulators with top psychologists on their payrolls, there is no stopping it. That snowball is already rolling down the hill.

I would actually argue that the current young generation has a more positive opinion on guns than the previous one. Those kids that have come of adolescence since the early 2000s have been exposed to increased levels of private gun ownership, especially of the evil black rifles. They may have grown up watching and enjoying shows like Sons of Guns, American Guns, etc - even if these shows are awful, it can form a positive opinion on firearms for a young kid. A lot of them have friends or family in the military who share a positive experience with these types of firearms. We've seen several instances of these kids fighting for 2A rights recently, one in the aforementioned boy who wore the pro-2A shirt to school, and another with the 15 year-old girl who put up that great speech at a senate hearing. Those are just a couple examples of what the younger generation is already doing to help.

There is also a trend in younger voters towards libertarianism these days, and part of that includes a pure approach to the 2A. I really think that the PC has been dialed up so far in recent years, that a lot of younger Americans are able to see through it more easily these days. When I was in school in the 90s, it was just beginning and was very subtle. Now it's just in your face - you can't say that, you can't do this, someone might be offended, and your opinion is wrong. It was never like that when I was younger. I think these kids are starting to see certain ideologies for what they are.

Maybe I'm just being too optimistic, but I have more hope for younger Americans than I do the previous generation that was raised in the late 80s-90s.

Mancat, we saw that trend in the 80's as well. Each generation takes a hard turn from their parent's position when they are in that "my parents are so stupid and embarrasing" stage. Their kids went loosey lefty, and now the next crop is turning righty tighty. The only problem is that the education system is so populated by statists that they keep trying to steer them left. We are losing the concepts of freedom and liberty one grain of sand at a time.

I also agree that the right turn this time is Libertarian, as Republicans have screwed the pooch image wise.

I'm shocked these kids haven't drowned in a rainstorm. How the hell did they make it this far in school? Are they in special ed classes? The "authorities" only know as much as you tell them!! Most people who suffer at the hands of "justice" do it to themselves, by not keeping their mouths shut!

Hopefully this is a lesson learned, but I doubt it.

I'm shocked these kids haven't drowned in a rainstorm. How the hell did the make it this far in school? Are they in special ed classes? The "authorities" only know as much as you tell them!! Most people who suffer at the hands of "justice" do it to themselves, by not keeping their mouths shut!

Hopefully this is a lesson learned, but I doubt it.

Preach it, Brother Coop44.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads