JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
<broken link removed> <broken link removed>
Remington 700 stocks are built one at a time right here in the United States from the highest quality raw material. We start by CNC machining the aluminum bedding block. Every Remington 700 rifle stock that we produce will have an aluminum bedding block that is machined specifically to the dimensions of the barreled action it will be used with. The aluminum bedding block is then placed into a mold. Both sides of the mold are hand laminated with kevlar, fiberglass, and carbon fiber. We use an abundant amount of these material for added strength and durability. Next we inject the mold with a proprietary mixture of a dense polyurethane foam material. This will give us the general shape and design of the stock. We spend the rest of the time hand finishing the Remington 700 stock to ensure that it is perfect and ready for your needs.

I have two of these stocks that I took off of Remington 700 5R rifles, one a 223 and the other a 308, not that it makes a difference. They are right handed stocks.
HS charges $435.00 for these stocks. I will sell for $250.00 Each. They are located in Lynnwood (425)773-5757

HS_Precision_Stocks.jpg

I have one on my R700. It is exceptional. Changes the rifle from average to excellent (along with a new trigger)

Hop on this is my opinion.
Was just wondering if they are a standard taper or varmint? As I am looking for o e to put on my standard barreled Rem 700 BDL in 243

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top