JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
H&R M-1 Garand serial number 4,788,XXX---originally purchased thru the CMP---this rifle is "collector grade" and is offered with the original shipping carton (from CMP), certificate of authenticity, sling, and hang tags---no "collector grade" M-1s have been available from the CMP for several years---all internal parts are correct---throat erosion =1 muzzle wear =1.75---CMP grading paperwork is also included---you can find Garands considerably less expensive than this one---if you seek something special i don't think you'll find a nicer M-1 for the money---$1800 FTF in Oregon:D---503.631.3935---possible trade SIG P220 in .38 Super ---target/varmint optics and equipment (old or new)---how about a nice old target .22 and scope---?---actually i just need the money but my sweet wife always says "try to be flexible"

Garand TN28.jpg

Garand TN35.jpg

Garand TN39.jpg

Garand TN40.jpg

Garand TN49.jpg

Last Edited:
cy---thanks for the reply---my interest in Garands has been somewhat rekindled after trying so long to sell this collector grade---i am convinced of its value so remain mercenary about the money---or possibly a specific trade

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.